Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Your Passion is Your Key to Abundance

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Your Passion is Your Key to Abundance

Post by era1213 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:43 pm

There are things that we do every day in a routine. On the other hand there are things that we do for recreation, fun, or to express ourselves. The things that we are passionate about are the ones that boost our self-esteem and make us feel really great whenever we do them. This is the reason why to be able for you to attract abundance; you must be passionate about life and the many great things it can offer.

You must have a burning desire to achieve your goals and to live your life to the fullest. As long as you are passionate about doing things that improve your life, you can never go wrong. The energy that you put out to the universe whenever you perform with passion is so powerful, it attracts whatever you think about or give your focus to with considerable force.

Give yourself time to do what you love to do each day. Remember that we are made to enjoy life and to serve as an inspiration to others for them to improve. Use the Law of Attraction with passion. The stronger your desire to succeed is, the closer success is to you.

Love it or hate it? Leave me a comment and let me know you’re alive! :P
And if you'd like the full, step-by-step, blueprint to manifesting your desires, take a look at my free video right here: http://manifestabsolutelyanything.net/manifest-absolutely-anything-v2-0
Copy the link and paste to your browser
era1213
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Your Passion is Your Key to Abundance

Post by timedrive on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 pm

I agree that passion is very important for happiness and success. However, I believe that at least for financial abundance, passion has to be combined with value to the people around you!

The universal laws of money state that people will not part with their hard earned money unless you provide them with something they need and find value in. If I'm passionate about painting, but I'm the only one who enjoys my own paintings I"l be a very poor, passionate painter :-). In that case it's better to keep it as a hobby.

Overall, I do however agree that it's just amazing how much easier & better you can do things once your are passionate about them!
timedrive

Re: Your Passion is Your Key to Abundance

Post by JaySF on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

timedrive wrote:I agree that passion is very important for happiness and success. However, I believe that at least for financial abundance, passion has to be combined with value to the people around you!

The universal laws of money state that people will not part with their hard earned money unless you provide them with something they need and find value in. If I'm passionate about painting, but I'm the only one who enjoys my own paintings I"l be a very poor, passionate painter :-). In that case it's better to keep it as a hobby.

Overall, I do however agree that it's just amazing how much easier & better you can do things once your are passionate about them!

I'd have to agree with timedrive.

You need to take other factors into consideration as well.

Being passionate about what you do will definitely help you attract more of that into your life.

However you need to be realistic with this as well.

I may be very passionate about killing babies, but I am not going to become rich off this.
(Very bad example, but it gets my point across and explains how strongly I feel about this.)
JaySF

Facebook comments

Return to General