Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Your Passion is Your Key to Abundance

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Re: Your Passion is Your Key to Abundance

Post by era1213 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am

Thank you everyone for agreeing with my post :D

You see if you focus your attention to what you want to achieve or to where you want to be, you are feeding a positive input into your mind, therefore you will definitely get a positive output – positive results. You can be and you will be the master of your own universe if you learn use the power of your thoughts.
And if you'd like the full, step-by-step, blueprint to manifesting your desires, take a look at my free video right here: http://manifestabsolutelyanything.net/manifest-absolutely-anything-v2-0
Copy the link and paste to your browser
era1213
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Your Passion is Your Key to Abundance

Post by Jessica Alba on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:21 am

I like his post a sit has helped me to think properly what I want from my life. This is the main reason why we need to live our life stress free and with confidence approach of future.
Jessica Alba

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION