Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Your Opportunity

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Your Opportunity

Post by Vlaado on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:40 pm

I joined this community only 4 months ago and it has already started to make a difference in my life. I found what my dream life would look like and set for a journey. Very early on this journey, I met a group of people who have the same mission I have. Live the more meaningful and prosperous life and help other to do the same. My dreams are becoming true because of my past decision to dream BIG! And NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up! If you have a dream, you know who YOU WANT TO BE, and you're READY to learn and to do the actions - if you have your own good attitude and trust yourself, - your SUCCESS is unavoidable! I am happy to help everybody who wants something more and who is ready to make his life beter!!! Are you ready to take on this opportunity? Wherever you live, you can write me! vladimirgalbavy@yahoo.com
Vlaado

Re: Your Opportunity

Post by Coaching on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Never Never give up very true.
Also very useful to use techniques or help of people who are trained to help you to develop these techniques.

Johan Wennermark,
www.iecoach.com
Coaching

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...