Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I was looking for something - a book, an audio, an experienced of someone, and SEFLMADEVIP opened my eyes because it gives me a path where to start with. My dream is to achieved financial freedom in the next 15 years, and this forum is giving me the tools I need to start on. Thanks! SELFMADEVIP."
Geofisico, 06 Dec 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Your favorite success quotes from films/audio/books

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Post by TheOne on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:08 am

When you define the Power Elite as somebody else,
I regard that as a loser script.

I define the Power Elite as myself and my friends.
And that's a winner script.
The way to accomplish things is with a winner script.

I define myself as a winner.
I define my programs as winnable.
And I count on the stupidity of whoever seems to be in power to make it happen
Bob Wilson
TheOne
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by TheOne on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:09 am

"Life is either a daring adventure - or nothing." (Helen Keller)
TheOne
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by TheOne on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:10 am

"When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and Set sail once more toward your coveted goal." Napoleon Hill

"Using no way as way; having no limitation as limitation." Bruce Lee

"To change with change is the changeless state." Bruce Lee

"All knowledge ultimately is self-knowledge." Bruce Lee

"Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do." Bruce Lee

" The mind is a terrible thing to waste " Unknown

" People will treat you a certain way once you let them treat you that way, especially if its a way that you don't like being treated as well as if it is a way you do like being treated" Zen

"there are three kinds of people

There are those who see what is going on, those who are part of it, and those who have no clue about what is going on..." unkown

"We dont see things as they are, we see things the way we are" unknown

"Everything we experience is our responsibility, not our fault" unknown

"Follow those that seek the truth. Run from those who claim to have found it." unknown

"The biggest risk you can take in life, is to not take any risks at all" unknown

"Aim for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars" unknown

"When you have one eye on the goal, you only have one eye on the path" unknown

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." unkown

"True friends are those who really know you but love you anyway." unknown

"Remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" unknown

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve." unknown

"The hands are the slave of the mind" unknown

"you screwed it up by telling the truth. nobody cares about the truth. tell her what she needs to know to have s** with you." MrSex4UNYC

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." Frank Sinatra

"Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the seat." unkown

"You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck." unknown

"Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries, dating, and religion." Scott Adams

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18." Albert Einstein

"If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, "I wish you would not grant me this wish" what would you do " unknown

"A master is a man, that makes unbelievable tasks look like they were childs play." unknown
TheOne
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by TheOne on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:10 am

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
Yoda
TheOne
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by TheOne on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:11 am

"There was a man who had no faith in God. However, since he had no other way to make both ends meet, he decided to pray to God to bless him win a lottery. The man began praying every day, 'O God, help me win the lottery. O God, help me win the lottery.'
Days and months rolled by. The man became very disappointed. Finally, one day he asked God, 'O God, why are you being so cruel to me Can't you show a little bit of compassion by letting me win the lottery '
Suddenly he heard God's voice, loud and clear, 'Hey, why are you being so cruel to me Can't you show a little bit of compassion by purchasing a lottery ticket '
TheOne
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Success Stories