Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

You have to lie, cheat, steal & gamble to succeed

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

You have to lie, cheat, steal & gamble to succeed

Post by viktorados on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:55 pm

bruce_jenner.jpg
bruce_jenner.jpg (19.12 KiB) Viewed 1649 times

Yes thats right I was watching the Kardashian's on television when a man named Bruce Jenner the husband of Late wife of Kris Kardashian. Bruce was taking his kids on a trip to see what he did for a living. In case you don't know Bruce Jenner he is the olympic champion of the 1976 games he broke a world record in a decathalon by scoring 8,364 point.

He was giving a speech on success, and how he achieved this success through the olympic games, and his every day life and how business men, and woman as well as anyone in this world can achieve titan status success he gave 4 words these 4 words were lie, cheat, steal, gamble. I thought to myself damn so I been doing everything wrong and as I was getting up to go rob a bank he explain that:

A ' A"You have to Gamble, your best shot in life,A ' A he said. A ' A"Dare yourself to take risks. Life has got to be a great adventure or its nothing,A ' A he said

A ' A"You must Cheat,A ' A he said. A ' A"Cheat those who would have you be less than you are. Surround yourself with positive people, uplifting people who want to see you do well.

A ' A"You got to Lie,A ' A he said. A ' A"Lie in the arms of those you love. When it comes right down to it, all we have is one another.A ' A

A ' A"You certainly must Steal,A ' A he said. A ' A"Steal every moment of happiness. Live every day as though it was your last because we never know when that day is going to come.A ' A

A ' A"We all have to make some decisions,A ' A he said. A ' A" We need to decide about our health and what we are trying to do. These are concrete, gut-wrenching decisions, from down in your soul, about what you want out of life. We have got to make that commitment. You have got to raise the bar.A ' A

Now I don't know about you but its these kind of things that really make you slow down and stop to a screeching halt and think about every decision and every mistake you have ever made because I most certainly did. I thought to myself maybe if I take these basic principals and apply them to my every day life in every aspect from work life, personal life, goals, wants, needs that I can achieve them if I keep telling myself these things and since than I feel when I wake up every day can be brighter, I can achieve much more than I used to be able to and I can be anything I want to be if I put my mind to it...
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: You have to lie, cheat, steal & gamble to succeed

Post by 4everlearner on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:13 pm

viktorados wrote: Live every day though it was your last day

thanks for message...
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
4everlearner

Post by stewbroth on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:41 am

:!:
Very good observations from a real winner..........
when in danger, hug a tree and blow your whistle.......
~~~~~~~~~~Barney
stewbroth
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by SmileAwhile on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:49 pm

viktorados wrote:

A ' A"You must Cheat,A ' A he said. A ' A"Cheat those who would have you be less than you are. Surround yourself with positive people, uplifting people who want to see you do well.

A ' A"You got to Lie,A ' A he said. A ' A"Lie in the arms of those you loveA ' A

You have got to raise the bar.A ' A

I Love it!
Great insights - Great speech - Great share!
SmileAwhile
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Success Stories