Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Wow - aint I impressed

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Wow - aint I impressed

Post by MKorka on Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:43 am

Hi guys,

I only came across this site yesterday and am "enchanted"!! I've read a bit, downloaded a bit and this morning went on to see a few introductions. Interalia, I saw the collection of Victorados & Liviu and though "Oh, my - the guys went totally manic collecting" :shock: :lol: . I am totally impressed.

So, a few words about me. I am a 32 years old Bulgarian female. I feel about 20 at heart and about 50 at mind sometimes (if I can use such expression - obviously English isn't my mother tongue".

My hobbies - well, I have different at times - in the Xmas season now I like to do my own Xmas cards and special packing for the presents, I am new to paper mache but am starting on with this craft and enjoy it. I also enjoy cooking and having been around the world a bit, I mastered some traditional dishes so am able to offer "my dearest Mr" :wink: with some exciting dishes and then enjoy seeing his appetite!!

I will now consider myself introduced and will say CIAO! See you all here! :lol:
Last edited by MKorka on Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MKorka

Post by developing_success on Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:51 pm

Hi MKorka, it's nice to see that you have decided to be fulfilled, i wish you a great and enjoying journey :D

Yeah i know, i got a bit maniac about this, i have about 100GB of self improvement, i'm going to need at least 10 years to read/listen/watch everything i got :wink:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by LeftBehind on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:27 am

We have to grow. If we stop growing we get left behind. No VIP wants to get left behind. I certainly don't. Cheers and welcome MKorka.
LeftBehind
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions