Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Women aren't attracted to men

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Women aren't attracted to men

Post by Orator on Sun May 31, 2009 6:10 pm

While this guy does sound extremely... distressed, his evaluation rings bitterly true in some ways. Humans are animals, and while we maybe at the top of the food chain, the evolutionary impulses bred into our genes, blood, and very soul are still the same.

Considering that 2,000 years is chump change on the evolutionary scale, we're trying to reconcile primitive emotions and needs in modern constructs. I don't really like the term "alpha male" because it's been used so much by mass marketing that the meaning has become convoluted.

Still the idea behind it is pretty sound, and in my view women are extremely complex creatures. We are all in the end still chained to primitive drives and wants. Women are going to look for that successful mate, and if they can't find him... they settle for less.
Orator

Post by Deft on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:33 pm

He is mad.
Women are all about emotions, true in my experience.
Women want to be taken by a man, true in my experience.
Women dont care about the money, true in my experience.
Women want a man not a boy, true in my experience.

I belive the dude is talking through a negative lens, girls are silly not to be taken seriously they are lovable. They are like little kids. I love them.
Id love to talk to that dude and calm him down.
Deft

Post by GemCollins on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 am

Deft wrote:He is mad.
Women are all about emotions, true in my experience.
Women want to be taken by a man, true in my experience.
Women dont care about the money, true in my experience.
Women want a man not a boy, true in my experience.

I belive the dude is talking through a negative lens, girls are silly not to be taken seriously they are lovable. They are like little kids. I love them.
Id love to talk to that dude and calm him down.

You're talking with emotions. Emotions are the contrary of logic. Therefor your reasoning is wrong, good-bye sir.
GemCollins

Post by dirtbag on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:27 pm

+1
dirtbag

Post by masterneme on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:30 pm

That guy is just an excuser and a complainer, I know a lot of guys with the same limiting believes, is just what the society wants you to believe so you can be a great worker/consumer.

Yes, money and looks improves your attraction probabilities but women are not attracted to that in first place. The lifestyle a man creates is sustained by the quality of his masculine attributes and by the energy that drive us to complete our purposes in life.

But well if reading ultra-complex excuser manuals like the Blueprint or the shit that David D. sells helps you, cool. But It's hard to tell because that material is just subjective opinion of someone with a "thinking what they think with masculine excuser thinking" frame of mind.

I'm with Deft, women are about emotions and great s**, they are about experiencing the life fully, and this includes masculine power, yes, WITH A REAL MAN.

I recommend you all the David Deida's book "The way of the superior man".
masterneme
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General