Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

With raw food much more energy??

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

With raw food much more energy??

Post by maxdog on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:01 pm

In this article stevepavlina writes about how he became a first a vegetarian and so gained energy and mental clarity later he became vegan and with this he got the doubled effect of becoming a vegetarian and then with raw food the effect exploded an he gained even more of this clarity/energy.
He also has a lot of other articles on differenA t topics where he always suggests becoming raw,to sleep better for example.
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2008/08/raw-food-diet-and-energy-gains/
trial
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2007/12/raw-foods/

I am now on a 30 day vegetarian trial and after that I will go on a 30 day vegan however in the next months I honestly donA t think that I will be able to make a 30day raw trial.

<< Any thoughts on this Has anybody heard of or experienced energy gains, and positive emotion gains through becoming vegetarian/vegan/raw
maxdog
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: With raw food much more energy??

Post by viktorados on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:15 pm

My transition to vegetariat and later to vegan style was gradual. It took me around 1-2 years to change my eating habits. NLP and changing associations made the process very easy.

Now I am 100% satisfied with the results: improved life quality, better health and more energy.

:wub:
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: With raw food much more energy??

Post by ChidoOne on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 am

Maybe not to the extreme of being a vegeterian but you can do lots of good to your body if you cut your meat intake in half(or more).

The meat quality in the regular hamburguer is just horrific. And all the nasty ingridients that go in the preparation of the meat(like excesive salt) just doesnt help.

But theres good meat like Tuna!(you gotta love tuna, 20 grs of protein in 100 calories!), Salmon and turkey breast.

Still, its a good idea to eat less meat, more soy products and more tuna.
:D
ChidoOne
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Return to General