Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Why Im here

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Why Im here

Post by bxa121 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 pm

I'm BXA121, recently joined the forum.
8-)
Have been having thoughts on how to improve my self through success( not financially, although this is a big component) My aim is to achieve financial independence - that is to say, in 20 - 30 years time, i don't want to be working ( or i can work when i feel like it) and still maintain a $50,000 annual income.

How do I wanna do this

1. Investments - Stock trading, options and forex using delta positions and LEAPs. Diversifying thought bonds, equities or different varieties, alternative investments (art, precious metals, etc) - to maintain an even keel

2. Tax reduction strategies - moving my money ( or shipping cash) to offshore banks to maintain tax relief

3. Entrepreneurial ideas - these aren't solidified - wanna get the above sorted first. wish to establish an e-business that i can use to supplement income but doesn't require me to be fully hands on in the business ( automated or minimal hands-on approach)

My question is do the above ideas and approaches seem like the best way forward
Any ideas will be welcome

BXA121
bxa121

Re: Why Im here

Post by maxdog on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:30 am

Welcome, good to see you have already detailed plans for your future
maxdog
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by sky on Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:39 pm

Good to have you here BXA121.
The ideas seem very good (especially the 3rd one).
:D
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by bxa121 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Thanks for the reply guys - its good to know my ideas seem viable - im 24 right now - i earn around 3k plus a monthly- but could easily putout about 7k a month ( at a loss to free time on weekends and some evenings) - but this sound like me diving into the rat race before trying to get out of it!

ill keep you guys posted about my progress soon...

ive already contacted a financial advisor to get some ideas about how viable my plans are ( all seem good) - of course ill buy financial products myself instead of losing cash to overpriced commission.

ill keep you posted.
bxa121

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions