Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Why do you want to be successful?

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Why do you want to be successful?

Post by newmister on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:40 am

It's my necessity to be successful. In this way I can show and prove myself, that I can do anything :D
newmister
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by markzor on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:07 am

newmister wrote:It's my necessity to be successful. In this way I can show and prove myself, that I can do anything :D

I reckon it's better to be successful and able to prosper for your own will (not for others to recognize you). be successful, but don't try to please everyone. it's not good. well that's my way of a successful person. im getting a lot fs on my report, therefore im not successful at this current moment.
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by Theeno on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:51 am

Why I want to be successful. The true question shut be why dont I want to be successful. To me personally its a must in order to survive or the other option is to give up. All odds were against me in the past, I was not following my true path but now I have a chance and I must take it and if you come from where im from you would know how good it feels to work for something that can create a future for you. So thats why Im here in this great forum to learn all I need too, to take the chance and turn it into a concrete future for me and my family. I will be a butter knife turned scalpel. Only move with precision

and no Im not doing to prove nothing Im doing it because I want to know and feel what its like to come to a house and not worry what the next day may bring. I just want peace of mind.
Theeno
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by larry on Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:54 pm

for me success is way simpler than that, and maybe for some it'll lack content, but for me it doesn't:

on the last day of my life, I want to honestly say to myself that if I had to do it again, I wouldn't have done it differently.
larry
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by nhaggart on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:05 pm

success = helping people

My dream is to get enough money to build better facilitys for disabled people. not just in the uk but around the world.

Why should i be the only one whom is happy through sucess and money
nhaggart
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories