Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Asking yourself right questions can often speed up your way towards the life of your dreams

Moderator : developing_success

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Post by viktorados on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Let's hear what the various diversely spread members of this forum have to say about this classic question... :D
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Post by mona on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:08 pm

The chicken crossed the road because on the other side were her dreams, her passions, and her love. The side she came from was nice, but she needed more. The other side was scary, unknown, and foreign, but the chicken knew it was the only place where she could be all that she could be.

And she heard the food was good, too. :wink:
mona
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by GetAhead on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:55 pm

The chicken saw enormous opportunities on the other side, lot of insects and other food, less competition from compatriots and few predators. An ideal opportunity to grow fast but crossing the road was full of risks, it being a heavily used road. The chicken decided that nothing new and good comes in life without risks and so it crossed the road to realize its dreams.
"They can conquer who believe they can. He has not learned the first lesson is life who does not every day surmount a fear."
GetAhead
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by developing_success on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:08 pm

To achieve her goals. :D

Subject: Chicken + IQ test

School Teacher:
Because she wanted to reach the other side

High school Teacher
Even if i told you my "dear students", you would still not get it

Platon:
She went in search for Good and Harmony

ARISTOTEL:
It's in their nature to cross highways

KARL MARX:
It had historically and dialectic instability

MARTIN LUTHER KING:
I have a dream... I see a world where chickens are free to roam the streets without questioning their actions

MOSES:
And God had shoved himself to the chickens and ordered them: "Cross the streets!" And the chicken did it, and they all got happy.

BILL CLINTON:
The chicken DID NOT crossed the highway. Repeat, the chicken DID NOT crossed the highway

MACHIAVELLI:
The fact is that the chicken crossed the highway. Who cares why Is the fact that it crossed it, justifies any other reasons.

FREUD:
The fact that you are concerned about why the chicken crossed the highway shows out your sexual insecurity

BILL GATES:
We just released MSChicken 2008, that not only crosses highways, it also lays eggs, archive your important documents, and calculates EGGxactly.

EINSTEIN:
If the chicken crossed the highway, or did the highway moved under the chicken, it's all about the relative position.

AND.ERSEN CONSU.LTING:
The highway irregularity of the chicken threats the dominant position of marketing. The chicken struggled hard to create and develop the necessary skills to create and face the market competition.
Ande.rsen Consu.lting, in a tight relation with his partner, had sustained the chicken and his projects for redesigning his strategies of his body distribution and implementing steps
Using the method of Avicol integration, Ander.sen had helped the chicken to use his own abilities, methodology, knowledge, capital and experience to align the mind, processes and technology of the chicken supporting his global strategy in his working management.
Anderse.n consulting had summon an interdisciplinary team of highway scientist and chicken farmers, that together with Ande.rsen consulting who had fabulous skills in the transport industry, had discussed 2 days in meetings, with they're goal to give they're capital individually by knowledge, both explicit and implicit, to allow it to have fluent synergies in the obtaining of her objectives from the... . All of these had lead to a global solution of business :blink:

(... individual de cunostinte, atit explicit cat si implicit, sa-i permita a ajunge la sinergii confluente in obtinerea scopurilor emanate din predarea si
designul de succes cu implementarea unui cadru de valori prin continua dezvoltare a proceselor avicole. Sedintele s-au desfasurat intr-un ambient care reproducea un parc, oferind un impact strategic centrat in industrie si eleborand un mesaj CONSISTENT, CLAR si UNIC, aliniat cu misiunea,
vederea si valorile principale ale puilor. Toate acesta au condus la crearea unei solutii integratoare a afacerii globale.

BUDDHA:
To put this question, it denies your own chicken nature

NEWSPAPERS
Where does it says: " The chicken crosses the highway it should say: " The illegal business of The Chicken"

National Newspapers:
The Economic crisis is making the chicken to cross the highway!

COOKING MAGAZINE
The chicken is ready.

WOMEN MAGAZINE
The sun lights where shining on the lonely field. A light. A destiny. A loneliness. The chicken lift his head in his quest to find an answer for his questions. Far away. ... :unsure:
Luminile amurgului se revarsau peste campia solitara. O lumina. Un destin. O singuratate. Puiul a ridicat capul in cautarea unui raspuns la toate intrebarile sale. La distanta, o modesta casuta de tabla. Nici o masina nu traversa la ora acea autostrada nr. 2, care uneste Filea de Jos cu Giurtelecu Hododului. Puiul a stiut atunci ca a sosit momentul. Scuturindu-si amorteala penelor a mers hotarit, a pus o gheara pe asfalt, pe urma alta, si alta, si alta (oare cite picioare are ). Mergea mindru. Stia ca se apropia sa reuseasca imposibilul. Se gandea la succes. La glorie. La faima. De aceea n-a vazut acel camion fara lumini. De acea n-a auzit zgomotul rablagit al motorului Roman.

"TRUTH" NEWSPAPER
Basescu (president) and the chicken: the shadows of an awkward relation. What is behind the business of highways Exclusive news: The chickens get illegal grains from the state. Who are the ones that takes advantage for their eggs

Home MAGAZINE
Chicken Reveals: "I only miss LOVE to have total success"

JOSE SOFISMA
All the chickens cross the highways. The chicken crossed it. The chicken is a highway himself.

ILIESCU (x-president)
Because he is a !#$& * irresponsible country chicken!

BASESCU (president)
I had decided to close his bank accounts until she pays road tax.

MARKO BELA (minority leader)
It's a right of the Chicken minority

TEHNICAL SUPPORT:
I don't see him crosssing the highway from here. Reset the chicken and if you still see that he is crossing, format her eggs or send them to our firm at our courses ($322 daily + tax)

Note: Translated from Romanian Language.
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by viktorados on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:36 pm

had nice time reading it :D
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Success Questions