Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Which audio/book helped you the most?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Post by LeftBehind on Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:37 am

After I was outsourced about six months ago: I began seeking to reinvent myself so as to reach for success. I started with Corporate Health, How to Cope With Difficult People, many books on strategy, wholestic health books (diet, exercise, motivation, relaxation), comparitive religion and philosophy, etc..

Then I discovered The Leadership Pill, Emotional Intelligence, How to win friends and Influence People, Ask to Get, How to Become CEO, Zig, etc.. even The Roaring 2000s (which I thought made good points such as generational patterns and the current modernization of left brain functions/right brain invention though I'm not buying his overall hypothesis fully) and some PUA stuff (though I am not a PUA) which helps me understand people better and dressing for success, etc..

Though I have a lot to learn out of those resources and resources like them, I am just starting to look past those now at the usefulness of memory optimization, self-discipline, etc.. which I feel are critical to success.
LeftBehind
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: Which audio/book helped you the most?

Post by deadeye on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:25 am

The one that really helped me the most is Dale Carnegie, How To Win Friends and Influence People.

The Reason: because by that book, I've started my reading/listening/watching self improment stuff.

But I think you are asking the wrong questions.
deadeye

Post by seduceme on Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:18 pm

:heart:
Dr.Robert Anthony
David DeAngelo
:heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
seduceme

Re:

Post by Jun on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:04 pm

MJBoY87 wrote:Audio program called POWER OF INTENTION by dr.Wayne Dyer.
It's actually recording from live-show in front of an audience. The words and metaphores he uses are so empowering and encouraging.

"I INTEND TO DO IT...NO MATTER WHAT OPPOSITIONS I ENCOUNTER ON, NO MATTER WHAT...I INTEND TO DO IT ..."

MJBoY87 Image Wayne! :roll:
Jun
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by Unkn0wn00 on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:15 pm

I'm getting into David DeAngelo's stuff.
-Body Language
-Interviews with Dating Gurus
-On Being a Man
-77 Laws of Success
And for the things I have done are the best. They are great. Everybody should give it a try.
Unkn0wn00

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General