Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Hi guys I've only joined in yesterday. I find this site to be just wonderful. I really admire all your efforts to post such a nice collection of success info... I hope it will be a wonderful experience to be with you guys. I really appreciate your efforts to build this site."
vip elite, 10 Mar 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Which audio/book helped you the most?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Which audio/book helped you the most?

Post by purple on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 am

Seth speaks.
Jed Mckenna books Spiritual Warfare, Spiritual incorrect enlightenment and Spiritual enlightenment the damnest thing.
Rude awakening by Ciaran healy and Brutalbegginings from him.
Eckhart tolle videos on youtube to get presence and in the now. throught the open door and a new earth from him.
Tony Robbins the time of your life.
Harry Lorayne super memory super student how to raise your grades in 30 days
purple

Post by purple on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:36 am

Seth speaks.
Jed Mckenna books Spiritual Warfare, Spiritual incorrect enlightenment and Spiritual enlightenment the damnest thing.
Rude awakening by Ciaran healy and Brutalbegginings from him.
Eckhart tolle videos on youtube to get presence and in the now. throught the open door and a new earth from him.
Tony Robbins the time of your life.
Harry Lorayne super memory super student how to raise your grades in 30 days
purple

Post by Killionaire on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Brian Tracy is my favorite. His key book is "Maximum Achievement." My 2nd favorite is Harv Eker. His key book is "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind." He was the first success guru I was exposed to. I saw him on PBS. My 3rd favorite is Napoleon Hill. His key recording is "Your Right to be Rich." All their stuff is good. Now that I know everything I need to do to keep raising my passive income, the most helpful thing right now is using (1) visualization to imagine myself making more money and (2) listening to "Financial Abundance!" affirmations from "Think Right Now!" I know exactly what I have to do to multiply my income by several times. All I need is more mental programming to get me there. I have to keep programming myself regularly. The only thing I don't know how to do yet is how to make a million dollars or more per year. I haven't figured out that one yet. Hopefully I will. Actually I also need to go back to listening to a lot of different success recordings like I used to, because for the past year I exposed myself to a lot of negative videos on youtube about politics and the economy.I quit watching those negative videos now, because they caused me to stop working on raising my income, because they got me to spend too much time thinking about negative stuff. I need to cut that out again.
Killionaire

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General