Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Where would you fly anywhere around the world?

The higher you get in the game called "life" the better you are rewarded. In this self help vip forum you can enter the world of luxury and find there something for you, because you definitely deserve it!

Moderator : viktorados

Where would you fly anywhere around the world?

Post by Amy Twain on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:04 am

If you can travel anywhere around the world, where would you want to fly on a whim?
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Re: Where would you fly anywhere around the world?

Post by Goldy2 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:26 am

I would fly to the place where new eyes are sellin dirty cheap..cause the real journey starts with new eyes rather than with new landscapes :roll:
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Post by Amy Twain on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:47 am

Goldy2 wrote:I would fly to the place where new eyes are sellin dirty cheap..cause the real journey starts with new eyes rather than with new landscapes :roll:

:D Why not? It's all a matter of perspective. We could all use some new eyes, Goldy :)
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Post by Goldy2 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 am

yeah! I agree, whether physical or non-physical , a journey would only do us a good :wink:
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Post by DanfromSeoul on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:05 am

Goldy2 wrote:I would fly to the place where new eyes are sellin dirty cheap..cause the real journey starts with new eyes rather than with new landscapes :roll:

Goldy2 that is very powerful and so true!

I know that when I first started improving myself my goal was to be a jet-setter.

Nowadays, nothing could be further from the truth. After traveling for a bit
I realized that the beauty was in changing how I saw the world I was in, and not trying
to change the world I saw. Even Thailand wasn't that interesting! :unsure:

Thanks!!

Dan
How's your relationship doing? Take the 'end relationship quiz' and find out for yourself at http://www.SelfImprovedMe.com/end-relationship-quiz.html
DanfromSeoul
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Next

Return to LUXURY Lifestyle