Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Where are my marketers at?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Where are my marketers at?

Post by billionairekid18 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:45 pm

I figured that since we have a large member base here and internet marketing is very popular, are there are any marketers out there on this site? If so, would you be willing to talk to me about the process and whether or not it's worth it to invest my time. If you want to see my goals, they are on my profile.

Basically, I'm looking to start making passive income so that I can move myself (and my business I'm creating) out to California. I know if I lay roots in Illinois with my business that I'm going to end up lving here. I do not want to do that. I want my companies head quarters and operations to be based out of California. So, I'm willing to put in the work and I'm willing to do my due dillegence to get it done (I have PPC Formula 2).

I just want to know how long before it's realistic to become profitable and how many hours are really needed?
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to General