Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

When do you think is the best time to have a girlfriend?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: When do you think is the best time to have a girlfriend?

Post by liyon316 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Having not read every post, I will say that even though the original poster makes some good points, I believe you're going to miss out on a lot of things by delaying. Most of the self-help/PUA guys will say that if you just start doing what you need to do, most things will self-correct in the process.

The original post sounds like someone trying to read the 10 best books on how to approach women before just going up to one and saying "Hi, my name is ..." If you just did that, you'd realize you wouldn't have to read all those books or listen to all those programs or try to get deep inner game b/c you already have it. Of course, an actual girlfriend is a bit more complicated, but who's to say that you have to marry and have kids with the first girlfriend you meet? Who says she has to be the one? She's just another experience, another stepping stone for you as you progress. Everything is always a work in progress. Don't let that keep you away from the experiences that you need most.
liyon316

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General