Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Whats happenin whats up

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Whats happenin whats up

Post by FocalSlang on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:07 am

Hi. How are yall doing tonight
My name is Arthur Grishkevich and I stumbled upon this forum through a series of coincidences which happened to coincide with a whole other chain of coincidences going on simultaneously, both in a very positive way.
I'm very excited.
To tell you a few things about myself, I was born in Russia, Siberia to be exact and moved to the US (Alabama) when I was 13 - 1999 I'm 22 now. Over the years I've always had a sense of greater purpose, embodied through many different expressions, but where I find myself now is pursuit of success - love, wealth, another word that fits perfectly but I can't think of it. I hope this forum will signify a new track in my life, as I am leaving the old tracks behind.(I might share more on that but those that know what I am talking about know what I am talking about, and if no one does, then consider yourself blessed... as I do myself)

Thank you for this place

Be good at it,
Art
FocalSlang

Re: Whats happenin whats up

Post by stewbroth on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:35 am

WELCOME, ART
when in danger, hug a tree and blow your whistle.......
~~~~~~~~~~Barney
stewbroth
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Whats happenin whats up

Post by viktorados on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:36 pm

Arthur, welcome to the club :D

viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions