Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What up Everybody

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

What up Everybody

Post by tj0575 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:13 am

Hey everyone, Tee here from Baltimore,MD. I think this form is absolutely Wonderful and I am happy to be part of the community. I am a positive thinker by nature. I am one of those people, that everything seems to just work out for me. Always has ever since I remember...there was a brief moment (2yrs) where I let an ex-fiance talk me into being more realistic about life, and as soon as I became that way, my life was riddled with issues and problems, etc......once that relationship was over, it took me awhile to get back to my normal self, and sure enough things starting going in my favor again. My issue is I am trying to get past the just working out part. I want to move to the arena of creating my future, if that makes sense to you. I believe this community of like minded individuals will definitely help me reach that goal, and I look forward to being part of this not only receiving great advice, but also giving some wherever I can help. :D
www.masterselfesteem.com
tj0575

Re: What up Everybody

Post by shakil_sinha on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:46 am

Hi friend, I know what u have gone through. As much effort u put to make her happy, as far she went from u. If yet it doesn't make any sense to u then I'd recommend u to read attraction isn't a choice by david deangelo. U can easily find it by making a google search.

Every crisis brings an opportunity to learn something new and I'm sure the crisis u've gone through will transform ur life to a success.

Cheers,

S.A.Sinha
shakil_sinha

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions