Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What to do NOW to have a successful business in 3 months?

Real Estate & Property Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurs, Negotiation & Contracts, Consulting, Recruitment & Interviewing, Sales & Marketing, Money Management & Taxes, Offshore & Tax Avoidance, Management & Leadership, Mindset & Achievement, Corporate Design & Branding, Customer Service

Re: What to do NOW to have a successful business in 3 months?

Post by profitcentre on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:16 pm

ELLA your idea is very simple and powerful.thanks for sharing your insight
profitcentre

Re: What to do NOW to have a successful business in 3 months

Post by troplogic on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm

"What steps do I have to do NOW to have a successful business in 3-6 months starting from zero?"

The easyist way to do this is to make sure you follow a successful formula, and the one I've used is this.

1st, pick a product or service, and the best way to think about this would be to pick a passion or hobby you already like.

2nd, know your market, and this simply means to research the needs of the people you're wanting to sell to.

3rd, use a medium such as audio,video or printed/digital form to provide massive value for free up front. I would use this example, if you wanted to sell to people that wanted to teach their pets, You'd give away, (for free) a few or the best methods you knew.

4th, have some way to develop a relationship with these customers, either through an email news letter, a blog, a website. Some way for you to keep developing that relationship with them. Customers are people too.

5th, is advertisement. You can use paid services such as PPC(Pay-per-click), SEO(Search Engine Opptimation), Banners, and even many free methods, (you'll have to PM me if you're interested in this on a more serious level.)

6th, is sell them stuff. What this means is after you know the needs they have, you can develop the products that they really want. If you did this through an email list you could really develop that list of friends/customers and it wouldn't take much effort at all to sell them the products you already knew they wanted. This would also place you at a level of expert in whatever area you picked.

7th, is problem solve the entire process. If you find that you've done all of this, and you're wanting to get better results, say you aren't making money. Then you need to see where the negative bottlenecks are at and work on those.

I hope this has been helpful and I look forward to answering any other questions that come up.
troplogic

Post by masterneme on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Market Research is the key to successful businesses. Surf the net, talk with friends, investigate the competence, find some problems you can solve and make a profitable service with that.

Advertising is the second key to success. If people don't know you exist then you have no business.

And finally persitence and balls of steel.
masterneme
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by vipok on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:43 am

JUST DO IT!!! Don't think too much.
vipok

Post by Chrissy Smith on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:20 pm

I would always recommend starting out with a plan; your marketing plan and to do list to complete each chunk.

One of the most important things I recommend is always figure out how you are going to get your customers and at what cost. If you are counting on SEO, you need an expert to get you there.

There are only 3 ways to get customers in the marketing world:
1) steal from the competition - offer better, lower $, etc (this is also the lowest hanging fruit)
2) roll out new products to existing customer base (expanding $ per customer)
3) Expand the revenue from existing customer base (raise prices, etc)

Every ad you see will always fall into one of those 3 categories.

hope this helps
Truly caring for you,

Chrissy Smith
www.dramaticlifechanges.net
Chrissy Smith

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to 2. BUSINESS OWNER (Discussion)