Real Estate & Property Development, Small Business & Entrepreneurs, Negotiation & Contracts, Consulting, Recruitment & Interviewing, Sales & Marketing, Money Management & Taxes, Offshore & Tax Avoidance, Management & Leadership, Mindset & Achievement, Corporate Design & Branding, Customer Service
I started three businesses from scratch., with nothing in my hand, Hold on to your dream, focus on what you do best, work work work work ., and enjoy every moment of it., set your goals., even the smallest samples of your goals when achieved ., celebrate them ..,
all the best .., go for it.., !!!!
- Posts: 1
- Thanks: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 am
1) find a mentor (a businessman who is more experienced than you are)
2) look around yourself: in what areas of business do people make big money now? which of them you like? where do you have some experience?
3) look at your current social contacts, and think how they can be used in your business
4) set a goal, do a plan
5) act now!
PS from real life: you can have a fully functioning successful business within 3-6 months from now!
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 759
- Thanks: 774
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:49 pm
- Posts: 6
- Thanks: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 pm
- Posts: 3
- Thanks: 1
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm
- Curious Child
- Posts: 13
- Thanks: 0
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 am
- Location: China
- Related topics
- Last post
What are the top 3 sectors where to start your business?
1, 2 by viktorados » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 pm
- 5 Replies
- 5286 Views
- Last post by Newcreationblue
Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:53 pm
- What are the top 3 sectors where to start your business?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests