Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What's the most meaningful life lesson you ever learned?

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

What's the most meaningful life lesson you ever learned?

Post by SuccessCoach on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:59 pm

I did a radio show about my latest book, Success is a Choice! 20 Action Steps that will change your life. NOW!, last week and we took calls from listeners who wanted to share their life lessons with us. As always, the best insights came from average Joes and Janes who learned from experience--rather than some television star who wants to share the challenges of hiring a butler. So what's your story? What life lesson really sticks with you?

For me, "Don't lose what you got to get what you don't need.". For me that sums up what I work on and turn down. I turn down so many opportunities based on this lesson.
Success Coach for winners that need (not want but need) to win!

Buy my NEW book on Amazon by searching for Success is a choice! 20 Action Step to change your life. NOW!
SuccessCoach

Re: What's the most meaningful life lesson you ever learned?

Post by cawabongo on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:03 pm

a couple:
1)When talking to friends/collegues- sometimes its better not to prove you're right and explain them but agree with what they say(even though you're right) and do the "less best thing" that someone else proposes (eventhough your ideas might be better).
2) what is the best way to get someone to get a solution? Is it by telling him - NO, is it by asking the right question? NO According to me it is to learn them to ask: What question do I need to ask myself now?
3) to drink lots of water
4) to practice the skill of certainty
5) to create a purpose of your life (will give capability to get the right answers to some of your questions)
cawabongo

Facebook comments

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION