Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum
Here is my version...
A true Self-Made VIP is the one
1. who has a purpose/goal in life, who believes in own power to achieve whatever he/she desires
2. improves him/herself every day to unfold the limitless potential, which is inside him/her
3. supports other members in reaching their goals by actively contributing to SMV
PS ...and is a positive optimist
- Site Admin
- Posts: 67
- Thanks: 124
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:45 pm
- Posts: 357
- Thanks: 155
- Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:51 pm
I really should confess that I'm so detailed oriented person. So i really got a huge list.
But I will post 6 things that true SMV should possess.
1. I should know my purpose in life. Because all my actions in life will be driven by my purpose.
2. I should plan in order to achieve my purpose.
3. I should know what kind of life I am preparing for How long I want to prepare How much is enough
4. My life should be balance in SPIRITUAL, FAMILY, HEALTH, and FINANCIAL terms.
Because how can I help others to change their lives, if my own life is not balanced
5. Have patience. A real and genuine PATIENCE. It really pays a lot.
6. Remember that you cannot get all the things in this world. But I think we should pay attention
to the TIME. Because TIME is the number one factor in order to achieve your purpose in life.
Because how can you enjoy life if your already running out of TIME.
Last, but invisible in the list
I should be INSPIRED. And helping others in SMV is such an Inspiration to me.
Because when I am inspired, I am happy, when i am happy, I can do my PURPOSE.
Come on my Family share your thoughts to this thread.
It will brighten up your day.
- SMV Club
- Posts: 46
- Thanks: 51
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:06 am
- Location: South-East Asia
Every person should strive to have these qualities
- Self-Made VIP
- Posts: 9
- Thanks: 13
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:01 am
2) Be open minded and acquire and apply new knowledge, process, behaviour
3) Be willing to share & give and be gracious
- SMV Club
- Posts: 30
- Thanks: 333
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:06 am
- Related topics
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests