Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What is your favorite seduction material? Top class review

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

What is your favorite seduction material? Top class review

Post by sky on Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:58 pm

*This amazing review was posted on another forum by Ubra one of our very own members at SMV. For any clarification or help(of direct nature) feel free to contact Ubra directly through PM. This review is being posted here with his full permission.

here it goes then:

What is your favorite seduction material

I started out with Ross Jeffries. That gave me some bad experiences. Today, I think the man belongs in a mental hospital, not in front of guys trying to improve their lives. If you want to see how a sociopath looks like and behaves, watch "Nail your inner game".

Then, I started to study DeAngelo. Very interesting theories that broaden the horizon, and Cocky & Funny actually can work. That gave me some good experiences, 2 girlfriends and a lot of fun. But I didn't realize back then that there comes a point in a relationship when Cocky & Funny has to be reduced, because otherwise, a girl will start to feel like you're not emotionally available. So, the relationship broke apart - which hurt me quite a bit.

I also had a look at DeAngelo's Inner Game programs. Very interesting too, but a lot of material to take in.

Then, I started to study Mystery. While his theories and his model seemed interesting from an intellectual point of view and do have some validity, the step-by-step thing he promotes felt fake to me personally, so I never really tried it - and I'm glad I didn't. Being a social robot can't be that much fun in the long run. And come on, does anybody really want to dress like he does He's a mediocre show man with a talent for selling himself and yes, a couple of interesting theories about women that really can work. But he's definitely not a role model that can teach you how to have a healthy love- and sexlife. Plus, the language ("a PUA negs the target in the set during C1, AFC, and so on, blabla...")... Come on. Does a real person with self-respect and respect for others talk like that

Plus, keep in mind: "The Game" is a world-wide bestseller. And, you know, women read too. What a kind of reaction do you expect to get from a self-respecting woman that has read the book if she recognizes that you try to do this stuff with her

Badboy - well, that's just not a style I strive for.

I also had a look at Style's Annihilation Method. Some interesting points, but like Mystery - sometimes too mechanical for my taste.

The Authentic Man Program came from the total opposite side, which might seem esoteric and fruity to some, but they do have a point in my view. While Mystery sometimes almost seems to de-humanize women, these guys do the exact opposite. That feels a lot more authentic and more sane. I'd like to have a look at their next couple of programs, but they're not out yet...

When I then had a look at Pickup101's Lance Mason, he seemed to have found a good balance between technique and just being yourself - sort of in the middle and coming from a sane perspective. Also, I like his concept of "Banter".

Compare:

Mystery's "Negs": Putting the woman down with humor in order to create attraction
DeAngelo's "Cocky & Funny": Putting yourself up with humor in order to create attraction
Lance Mason's "Banter": Playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks

=> 3 times the same concept, but coming from very different mindsets, from very different perspectives and underlying beliefs about women and very different self-images.

Now, which of the three seems the healthiest to you
=> Of course, there's a time when either one of the three can work perfectly (depends on the situation, the character of the woman and yourself), but generally, "Banter" is the healthiest, in my view.

While looking for more material by Lance Mason, I got pointed towards RSD's blueprint. (Thanks, mart!)

When I had taken a look at Tyler from RSD before, I thought: What a total prick, social robot and hyperactive "not-yet-totally-grown-up" that needs a dose of ritalin, so I was very sceptical.

But when Tyler started to dwelve deeper into his Blueprint presentation, I had to say: Now here's a guy that really went through the complete process (without totally losing his mind and himself, that is) and started to see way beyond the superficial "techniques". He actually does get that it's about "being", not "doing", and he really understands the mechanisms behind attraction and society as a whole. In some concepts, he even goes deeper than DeAngelo and also seems to have a deeper understanding. And DeAngelo - now that's a tough man to compare with in terms of deeply understanding concepts.

=> Therefore, The Blueprint is very much recommended!

But be aware: He talks very fast, he presents a lot of complex theories, and "The Blueprint Decoded" comes close to a brainwash.
=> Don't be surprised if you can't follow him if your English isn't very good
=> Don't be surprised if you don't understand all the concepts, even if your English is good
=> Expect to have your view of the world and yourself changed if you DO understand what he says.
=> As he points out himself at some points in the presentation, there's a lot of room to MISUNDERSTAND his concepts, so be careful to really think through what he says. If necessary, hit pause and rewind.
=> Much of what he says can probably only be really understood if you've seen a lot of the other programs like Mystery, DeAngelo and so on. If you haven't, you might wind up confused and frustrated while watching.
=> At some point he admits himself that all his concepts are just exactly that: HIS concepts. And if you try to do what he says BECAUSE he says it, you end up defeating the whole purpose of the program, which is liberating you from false programming and just living your very own life in exactly the way you want to because you want to. Not just being yourself, but being your best self by getting rid the restrictions of ANY kind of programming by society, religion, media, peers, parents and even by Tyler's Blueprint itself. And that's exactly what Tyler does so well in the blueprint: Showing all those kinds of less than useful programming as what they are. Once you recognize them and understand them, you can get rid of them.

Now, how's that for a honest "Seduction Guru" for a change !

Finally, I think there's a right program and the right teacher for every individual in different stages of their development. Things that might not seem to make sense today might be just what you need in a year.

After all, man is not a "human being", but "human becoming". We change all the time, and so should our teachers.

Cheers,

u.

Ps: What is it really all about F***ing as many girls as possible Getting the most beautiful girl there is Dating models

Ok, that can all be fun. But if you're honest and start to see behind the curtain, you recognize that all this is pure ego gratification. Plus, you will hurt those women, you will get hurt yourself, and you will wind up disillusioned and frustrated one day - that's for sure. Not helpful for satisfaction and enjoyment of life in the long run.

Choose your lifestyle wisely and carefully.

I suggest that, while studying pickup -material, you might want to have a look at Eckhart Tolle, too.

- Ubra

--------------

I have followed his advice and it has truly helped me avoid a lot of confusion and disillusionment :unsure: I agree completely with whatever opinions have been expressed above.

Feel free to pitch in with your own suggestion/ comments.

Shantnu :D
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: What is your favorite seduction material? Top calss revi

Post by qnn on Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:24 am

Well here's my story about seduction materials...

About a year ago I accidently red David DeAngelo article... Then I had no idea whatsoever what PUA community is etc. Then I did some research about the guy and downloaded some of his courses.

I did not care much about his seduction stuff as I have had this area of my life in good enough order. So the first course was 'Deep inner game' and it opened my mind... It was more about relationships in general and actually I was more intrigued by what Dr. Paul had to say...

Anyway... soon after I had downloaded most of the other courses and dug in to it. That's how I found out about Mystery, Style, Tyler and other guys... I was very intrigued by their performance and and got their courses too. They are very good performers as well!

So, I forgot about DeAngelo as I was so intrigued by Mystery's simple and well defined techniques... It just seemed so well explained. All the charts and terms etc. It was completely different approach than my own... I watched his videos, tried his stuff and had somewhat of success.

Then at one point my alarm bells went off when I realized that I had a 160GB external drive full of this stuff :D I did some thinking and decided to keep only DeAngelo's stuff.

My experience from this is that it s about 90% marketing and show-business and 10% or less about helping people.

-----
Reviews:
-----

What mystery offers is a basic framework on which you have to build your own game. If you use his age old canned stuff it won t work. If you think you can take all the routines etc and be successful on the field, you will fail. You have to have your own stories routines etc to succeed. It s much like driving a car with a stick shift. You can t do it till you let go about thinking of which gear to shift. I hope you get what I mean... I am talking about A1 A2 A3 C1 C2 etc stuff...

So, Mystery is a showman but he laid down the basic framework for seduction community... He s material is perfect for a good starting point.

Style is basically a Mystery s protege. He s taken Mytery s stuff and translated it into a more humane form. He is a good writer and he has done it well... I like style because he is not into that weird fashion stuff like mystery...

The stuff he teaches is pretty much the same... (Mystery - scientist / Style - humanist)

Now, back to DeAngelo... In my opinion, DeAngelo talks about general truths about women. He has no well framed technique but some good theories. And he not only talks about it, he has some material to back his theories. That s what I like about him. He encourages to read the books and find the stuff out on your own... He is also about respecting the women... If you apply his theories to your life you will see improvement!

------

So what I like to do from time to time, is take some time, and once in a while, listen DeAngelo s materials. It just keeps me sharp...

If I d have to recommend anybody, who is a total disaster with women, a plan to start with it, it would be following:

1. Get David DeAngelo s inner game... It will open your horizons
2. Then watch Mind of Mystery or Mystery method to get idea of basic game plan.
3. Then watch Style s Annihilation method to understand it in action
4. Dig in to DeAngelo s materials to develop healthy attitude and game towards women.

Of course you have to practice the stuff at every step. it wont work on it own... As I said, it s like driving a car with a stick shift...
Last edited by qnn on Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
qnn
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by sky on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:33 pm

thanks gnn. nice post . will be very helpful for folks here.
I agree with most of it especially about DDA being really helpful in a more general sense. I also favored DDA for a long time but then I stumbled onto Tylers ' Blueprint decoded'.
In that program tyler goes atleast twice as deep as DDA. Its profound.

Now if I am asked to rank the seduction material then it would be like:
# 1. Tyler
# 2. Daylight
# 3. DDA
and then the others.

Tylers Blueprint decoded is totally awesome. You gotta try it man.

shantnu :D
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by qnn on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:22 pm

I will check out the Blueprint Decoded. It seems huge. I will review it once I am done with it....
qnn
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by qnn on Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:52 pm

Well... I am almost going trough second DVD and few impressions here:

1. Tryler kinda looks like Jack Black in Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny (very average movie). Long hair, no go... Short hair suited better for him... at the last video I saw... But that's my opinion, don't stress about it... :)

2. So far Everything he has presented, I already know. You got to be natural = being not doing = not to think abut it... for this stuff to work... Like I told in my previous post, you got to know how to drive the stick...

Anyway. I have seen very little and most of the course is still to come... I will correct myself when needed... in another post (will not edit this, for you to see my mind shift (maybe))
Last edited by qnn on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
qnn
Sponsor
Sponsor

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General