Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I am 43 years old and I am just beginning to figure it out. As they say, better late than never or not at all! I have been looking for 3 years for a forum to talk to like minded people about what it takes to be successful as well as share information and trade ideas. A place where we can all grow and share in our success once we get to the top! I am glad I found this forum and I look forward to providing my own input here in the future. Thank you for the invitation!"
bysbox1, 19 Oct 2007 More testimonials can be found here

What is the Value of SelfMadeVIP in your Life?

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Re: What is the Value of SelfMadeVIP in your Life?

Post by spiritually7377 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 am

Though i joined here for personal mentoring-i wish to give back something to smv from whom i gained so much-i wish to come here when i am ready to offer personal coaching to someone needy.thank you SMV.
spiritually7377

Post by Hezekiah48 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Hey hi, I am a newbie to this forum. I have witnessed some really nice and very interesting threads here..was actually about to post my comment there but then thought why not to introduce myself first.
Hope will have a nice time here
Hezekiah48

Post by burntolove on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm

SelfMadeVIP is the most important website on the internet for anyone reaching success. It helped me a lot in life, multiplying my knowledge x50. Giving knowledge and recieving knowledge is a key to anyone's success. I will be giving back by posting more threads that aren't covered yet. Thank you SelfmadeVIP. :D
burntolove

Post by elitebag on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:09 am

To learn more about business experience and improve more for my business to get better and better .There are many we can learn from here .
Elite Art & Craft Factory---sell bags
http://www.fashionelitebag.com
MSN:sallya121@hotmail.com
elitebag
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by Vlaado on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:19 am

SelfMadeVip helped me to open my eyes. It helped me to realize a human potential. The volume and the quality of the material are priceless. SelfMadeVip makes the difference in people's life and I'm very grateful for being a part of such a community.
Vlaado

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Introductions