Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"This site enables you to be positive in a negative world. Here are the few that truly want to become someone in their lifes and wnat to leave a legacy to be rememberd for. Just the pleasure of being in contact with people that share this passion is enough to enjoy the site."
ChidoOne, 17 Nov 2008 More testimonials can be found here

What is the Value of SelfMadeVIP in your Life?

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Re: What is the Value of SelfMadeVIP in your Life?

Post by yannex on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 am

take this opportunity to express my heartfelt regards and sincere thanks to all the contributors and moderators for giving their valuable time, energy and resources in this noble endevour.
Nfl jersey
yannex

Post by Sahil2301 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:48 am

This is one of the most awesome site I have ever been. Its gives a real insight about how one can succeed in life. Looking forward to use it as my personal guide and being with so many like minded people who wants to improve/uplift their life will definitely be a wonderful experience :)
Sahil2301

Post by paulallan on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:20 am

I am looking forward to learning alot from this site.
paulallan

Post by autocad on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:05 am

Well Personally I had big crisis last year, I lost a lot of money in bad investment + lost my job+ my GF passed away . so I was in great depression still until now not recovered .. I was also not happy in my life specially my career although they pay well ( it is past now) but I wasn't happy with it so i was looking in the internet for other options how to to be self employed and different ways to get money so I bumped into this site .
It is great site with many useful materials . may be the cons are lack of interactions between member , the site is overwhelmed with links and materials now I have 10Gigs of stuff I don't know which is useful for me!

also I couldn't find real story of success among members or ordinary people , not those rich billionaires which we see their story everywhere, lets be realistic it is like 1 to million to be like them.

overall it is great site and maybe together we can improve it more and more and we all success :wink:

cheers

Alex
autocad

Post by feiyin85 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 am

Hi everyone,this place has attracted people who desires success and for a greater purpose in life.I too desire success and working towards it.Please give me your valuable advice and support.Thanks :)
Vincent Lim
http://www.subjectinspiration.com
feiyin85
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Introductions