Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What is the Value of SelfMadeVIP in your Life?

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Post by andyjones on Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:32 pm

The site benefits me by #1 Being a positive place on the intenet. It spares me the emotional angst and endless marketing of myspace. #2 Masterminding with success motivated people. The value of a network grows exponentially by each additional member (Metkalfs law) #3 Downloads. I and my business partners have benefitted greatly by the audio recordings available on this site. Thank you for saving me from internet poop.
andyjones

Post by SmileAwhile on Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:10 am

I first would like to express my thanks and gratitude to all of the great folks who have contributed to SelfMadeVIP. I'm a new member but I have already gained so much which I consider valuable.

One of the fantastic things is that ANY of the previous replies to this thread could have been mine. It's so wonderful to be associated with so many like-minded people!

I look forward to sharing with everyone and I hope that I may be able to give as much value as I've already received.

Wishing you all an amazing 2008 !
SmileAwhile
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: What is the Value of SelfMadeVIP in your Life?

Post by yddert on Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:11 am

I have been doing some research on how to become a millionair and what it takes to achieve it for quite some time.
I found this forum and the books, audios here are amazing. Many thanks to all the great folks who have contributed to SelfMade VIP.
My own priorities are: to achieve my own goals like great health, wonderful mansion, luxury cars, and to help others to succeed in life.

Have a wonderful new year.
yddert

Post by sublime on Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:47 am

"ask not what you can get from your country, ask what you can give to your country"
sublime
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by dsjno1 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:06 am

As a newcomer I can only tell you what I expect from such an amazing site as this is.

I expect to change my paradime mentally to be able to achieve my dreams to become a multi millionnaire and to help others to achieve their dreams.

Wealth has more than just monetary value, its about achieving a complete balance which of course include the financial, spiritual, emotional and physical needs. So financial success without giving and experiencing the love of others is failure.

I hope this site can show me how to achieve these things.
dsjno1

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Introductions