Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"It gives me choice, choice that a better world exists, which can be discovered and the new pathways navigated with little effort and lots of support of likeminded people. ...Once addicted, a member has no option but to change and start living his true potential."
rohlander, 22 Mar 2008 More testimonials can be found here

What is the Value of SelfMadeVIP in your Life?

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Post by MKorka on Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:30 pm

I joined and often check for new posts here because I loved the posted links with audiobooks and I enjoy reading the posts or participating in discussions with likeminded people.
MKorka

Post by srinudumpala on Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:29 am

hi Thanks for sharing great resource to every one who actually wants to change and become a meaningful life to everyone and inspire them. thanks a lot to everyone..............
srinudumpala
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by searcher1654 on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:46 am

This place is like a library, but without crappy novels! I joined because i was looking for stuff by David D but found so much more beyond the dating advice. There's management advice here, financial advice and best of all the tools one needs to reframe one's mind into succes and happiness!

I'm very gratefull for the people who post materials here and for the positive atmosphere that SMV embodies! And in the future i hope to contribute more to this place than just the small thing i've done sofar.

Thank you!

(ok, not too many great novels to be found here either but i was keeping it positive ;-))
searcher1654

Post by GetAhead on Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:26 pm

I stumbled across this forum by accident and I have never regretted it. Unlike many other forums which concentrate mainly on software and related issues, this place is devoted exclusively to books, text as well as audio.

I have come across so much of useful stuff here, which I feel will help me to make my life better. Thanks again to the site admins and moderators for the great job they are doing here.
GetAhead
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by afreet on Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:07 am

for me this forum is one of a kind place online. It really helped me realize what is my potential, now I am on my journey of becoming a success story. The knowledge that I can get here helps me a lot, and the fact that there are others like me with the same desires and ideas of being successful people means really a lot.
I hope that SelfMadeVIP will continue running and providing valuable guidance on the path of becoming a success story for many people.
afreet

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Introductions