Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I don't know how my internet search has led me here (perhaps fate?) but WOW! this site is amazing! I wish I found this years ago!"
farang, 18 Apr 2008 More testimonials can be found here

What is the purpose of your Life?

Asking yourself right questions can often speed up your way towards the life of your dreams

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Purpose of your Life?

Post by developing_success on Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Study different life styles, see videos, pictures, hear them, or read about all sorts of people and what they did or what job they had. You will certainly find something you feel attracted to. Or even better go in a world tour, or if you cannot at the moment, go into a relaxing area, such as country side and let your ideas free.

Somebody said: Be good at what you do and money will follow, a statement wich i suppose it's true. So another idea is to study financial freedom, get financial independent, and then you will be truly free after my opinion.
For instance i miss in my life: more friends, girlfriend and financial independence. They make me empty inside :(
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by Brainy on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:23 am

We don't have to find our purpose in life. Everything we do have a purpose.

But we have ONE ULTIMATE PURPOSE IN LIFE. You don't have to find it. Its already MANDATED
from HEAVEN.

Man only have ONE PURPOSE. Sadly many find something DIFFERENT from what is MANDATED to us.

Just PM me and I will tell what is that I am talking about.

And this is my promise. It will solve all your sorrows and hardships in life. FOREVER :D

Get it immediately and ride on the journey called LIFE.

Isn't that great Shanty :) :) :)
Most people are as happy as they make up their minds to be - Abraham Lincoln
Brainy
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by sky on Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:38 pm

Brainy wrote:We don't have to find our purpose in life. Everything we do have a purpose.

But we have ONE ULTIMATE PURPOSE IN LIFE. You don't have to find it. Its already MANDATED
from HEAVEN.

Man only have ONE PURPOSE. Sadly many find something DIFFERENT from what is MANDATED to us.

Just PM me and I will tell what is that I am talking about.

And this is my promise. It will solve all your sorrows and hardships in life. FOREVER :D

Get it immediately and ride on the journey called LIFE.

Isn't that great Shanty :) :) :)

wow. I gotta to know what you talking about. :blink:
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by bladedeux on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:11 am

first of all I want to thank the founder of this site and all the contributor to enrich it with the great stuff.
I listened and re-listened to the audiobooks and I liked some authors like Phil Mcgraw , Jack canfield , Jim rohn ZigZiglar Napolian hill Steve Chandler Robert Kiosaki Robert Allen earl nightingale (sorry for the others they seem not convincing to me)
all this authors exploit a need in man , this need is the quest for happiness, every body wants to be happy.
but they d'ont help to answer the most important question for man.
why we are here we did not choose to be born , the time in which we did it neither our parents nor our country nor the color of our skin nor our s** (male /female) nor how we look.
I was wandering if I did what this speakers say accept the situation and choose your mission in life (to be happy through wealth , good health and relationship) but there is some thing other that bothered me is death.
we are here but we did not choose to be and we must leave and we d'ont want to do it.(life is good)
if we find why we are here and where we are going after death our mission will be clear, we will accomplish it and we will be happy.
but if we believe that we are here by coincidence and we are going no where after death so life will be absurd
we live and no matter how many happy years we will live every thing ends by death and we leave the houses cars and beautiful girls.

if you are interested in hearing an answer for this question try to give this a try, listen and make your own judgment if this answers your question:
www.sultan.org/articles/purposeoflife.htm
bladedeux

Re: What is the purpose of your Life?

Post by rbloch on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Dr John F DeMartini addresses this topic directly and VERY thoroughly.

The key is not to keep looking for new ways to find your purpose. The key is to find someone who knows how, and can teach you how. Then it is up to YOU to do exactly what they teach.

When people fail, it is because they keep bouncing around from one book or tape to the next. My advice is to PICK ONE and STICK WITH IT.

Get some material from DeMartini and follow it. It takes serious work..... it does not just pop out at you. Sometimes you just have to go deep to find what your real purpose is.

One thing is for sure.... the answer is already within you. Find a mentor to teach you how to discover it. :D Dr John F DeMartini does a really good job of this.
rbloch

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Success Questions