Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"In my circle of friends there is no one really interested in being succesfull or making money. They just live their lives, accepting their jobs and living in their own reality (is it their own reality or is it the reality society wants them to believe?) ... no offense ... if people are happy living this way, they should. But, I believe when you talk about success and money etc with these kind of people you are not learning stuff ... that is the reason that I became a member of this great forum. It gives me the opportunity to talk with people with the same interests and goals in life"
Imtiaz, 18 Feb 2008 More testimonials can be found here

What is the purpose of your Life?

Asking yourself right questions can often speed up your way towards the life of your dreams

Moderator : developing_success

Re: What is the purpose of your Life?

Post by auburntree on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 am

this question have crossed everyone's minds in their lifetime. Knowing your purpose in life doesn't really suffice what your well-being longs for. What is important is to follow what your heart desires. Do not mind what people say, it is only you that could decide for your happiness. Do the things that you want to do as long as you don't step over anyone or hurt others' feelings. we are free people, we deserve to get what we want. =)

If you have achieved that, maybe you would realize that our real purpose here on earth is to give what our heart longs for.
Discover These Easy Habits That Only The TOP 1% Of
Individuals In The World Use To Become Extremely Rich, Successful, And Happy In Life
www.leaderinus.com/access
auburntree
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Questions