Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What Does 'lavish Lifestyle Mean' For You?

The higher you get in the game called "life" the better you are rewarded. In this self help vip forum you can enter the world of luxury and find there something for you, because you definitely deserve it!

Moderator : viktorados

What Does 'lavish Lifestyle Mean' For You?

Post by BillGold on Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:54 pm

What does 'lavish lifestyle mean' for you
How luxurious would you like your life to be
:roll:
- a good job or own firm
- 10 000$ bank account, 100 000$ ... or maybe 10 000 000$ ... or maybe 1000 000 000$ account
- a used car or a new luxury class car
- own yacht, own helicopter or jet
- a rented apartment or a private mansion with own butler and chef cook

Here you can dream, plan and take action towards your lavish life...

BillGold
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brainy on Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:47 am

for me

I can only enjoy my wealth if i have Perfect Health.

For me i can do anything if have Perfect Health.

Health is Wealth. :D
:D :D
Brainy
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by RuiFerreira on Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:01 pm

1) Incredible Health, Energy and Vitality; this is the foundation of all great things.
2) A Fun, Outgoing, Energetic, Full of Creativity, Excitement, Diversity and Wonder LIFE.
3) Having Spectacular, Amazing, Fun, Inteligent, Influent, And Succesful; Big Time Friends.
4) A Super Model, Blonde, Beautiful, Incredible, Sexy, Fun, Lover, Sweet and Full of Life Girlfriend; or many of them in a row.
5) Having Found My True To Life's Definitive Purpose; Pursuit It To The Best Of My Extra Powerful Capabilities as a Human Being.
6) Net Worth of 10 Million (Euros, Dolars, Pounds); Whatever, its not the unit that counts, its the number.
7) Having a 250 square/meter Apartment, a penthouse on top of a huge tower building, looking at the Atlantic Ocean.
8) A Huge 50 Inch Plasma/LCD/Incredible Technology Wonder Big Screen Home Theatre With Super-HiFidelity Sound.
9) A Top Of The Line BMW Z Series, A Porshe 911, and throw in a Ferrari for good measure.
10) And last but not least; A Top Of The Class Azimut Yacht!!! YES!!
RuiFerreira
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by LeftBehind on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:52 pm

Brainy said, "I can only enjoy my wealth if i have Perfect Health." How true it is.
LeftBehind
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: What Does 'lavish Lifestyle Mean' For You?

Post by BillionDollarRhino on Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:21 am

I agree with the perfect health, too. But also very important: Freedom; not to be married to my business, job or what have you; balance is a good way to describe it. If you don't have balance it is not wealth. :D
BillionDollarRhino

Facebook comments

Next

Return to LUXURY Lifestyle