Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What Does 'lavish Lifestyle Mean' For You?

The higher you get in the game called "life" the better you are rewarded. In this self help vip forum you can enter the world of luxury and find there something for you, because you definitely deserve it!

Moderator : viktorados

Re: What Does 'lavish Lifestyle Mean' For You?

Post by Amy Twain on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 am

For me, lavish means having a luxurious lifestyle and owning properties, (even islands!) and buying whatever you want and being in places where you wanna be!
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Post by richieporter on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:48 pm

To me a lavish lifestyle is a life of excess; fancy cars, nice houses, beautiful women, and open doors everywhere you go.

For me though, the most important thing is time and freedom. Freedom of movement (exploring), freedom to be creative, freedom from stress, and the time to exercise those freedoms.
richieporter
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by cosmics on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Well... as lavish as possible... While I do not mind having unlimited money in the bank, I really wouldn't want an extra large house. I think I would use that money in travelling and social service. Possibly I would adopt many children, some maids to help me take care of them, and give them all a good education. My idea of lavish is not sitting in a big house, have a flashy car, and do nothing. I would like to have good health too.
cosmics
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by qsafe10 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 pm

I live my life the way I dream it. Dream means living in advance. I like richness and every single day I do not stop thinking about it.This is one of my purpose in life: Having a 7 figures account.
Many people limit their achievement by the simple fact they are afaid of richness. This is a personal decision I respect it, however if they understood what poverty is comparing to someone being free of debt they sincerely would change their belief.
qsafe10

Post by informer24 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:24 am

A lavish lifestyle to me would to be very healthy and to have a great group of friends that have the same drive that I do but love to have fun and accept me for me. Also I'd have an emaculate networking life knowing and tipping glasses with some of the most powerful people in various parts of the world. I would practice Martial Arts for the rest of my life :wub:
Id be sorta a player :P I wouldnt be tied down to any girl but at the same time I would always have a 9 or 10 on my arm for that night :oops: Id be invited to awesome parties and gatherings and just have the time of my life!!!
As far as finances go, lets just say I'd have enough so that my mother nor I would never want for anything. And somehow Martial Arts brought all this together :wub: :wub:
informer24

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to LUXURY Lifestyle