Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What do women find physically attractive in a man?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

What do women find physically attractive in a man?

Post by hoodia on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Just throw out your "types" as far as physical attraction goes. Just looking to see which types are the most common and if they correlate to the woman herself. (ex. a woman of a certain physical type goes for a male counterpart)
Describe your appearence and your ideal guy physically.

This is based purely on the physical type. I myself know that I have a certain type of girl that I am physically attracted to, but I tend to neglect the physical for the mental aspect. Eventually I end up attracted to girls just based on their mental processes. I can never balance it. Either I'm really attracted to a girl physically but not mentally or the other way around to a certain degree.
hoodia
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: What do women find physically attractive in a man?

Post by shaggyXL on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Evolutionary studies have stated that any woman (ranging from a 13 years old girl to your granny) are naturally atracted to a wide shoulders/tight waist man type. A sign of strenght and health in order to preserve the species. But this its only the half part of it, our natural odour have much information about ourselves, a good idea its not to hide "a lot of it" with perfume and deodorants. Different odour types in the couple, match.

Sorry about my poor english :) my 2 cents
shaggyXL

Facebook comments

Return to General