Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What are your goals &........

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

What are your goals &........

Post by billionairekid18 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:07 pm

This is a section for discussing how we are becoming successful so lets dive in. What are your goal/s and what are you doing to achieve them? Also, if you want, why are you going to achieve your goal/s

I'll start out. My main goal that I'm focused on right now (not my life goal but a very important one) is to become a billionaire by age 25. Currently I'm about to turn 21 and hadn't taken much action until now. I'm in the process of learning forex so that I can begin to day trade. From there, I want to build a significant amount of money so that I can be financially free and begin to invest in other areas. I want to build wealth while I'm taking action/day trading. I see forex as a stepping stone towards a higher place.

After I'm financially free, the real work begins and that could mean before I start to build wealth or during that phase. i will begin to formulate an idea for a company. I want to be able to do something positive for the world and more importantly, something that I can be passionate about. I see myself helping a lot of people with my company either directly or indirectly. The company has to be small enough so that I can manage it with the resources available but the idea needs to be big enough that it can grow into a Microsoft or Google.

That's where my focus is and that's what I'm working towards every day. Daily action is what is going to produce results. I'm learning NLP, hypnosis, ect so that I can maximize my efficiency in dealing with myself and others. I want to be the master of myself so that I can master my creative potential. That way, I can do anything I choose with my life.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: What are your goals &........

Post by developing_success on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 pm

To be honest my goals are almost similar to yours, the challenge i face now is staying focus and not to get into distractions.

I wish i had more support from family and friends, but they do not understand my goals so i gave up on telling them, it's a lonely road for me...
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Re: What are your goals &........

Post by marinhogomes on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:01 am

Billionaire?? And I thought I was crazy.. hehe.. Good luck. Are you already making millions now??

Like I'm going to become millionaire before 25 (I'm currently making $10k/month and going to reach $20k until April of next year).

Good luck my friend.
marinhogomes
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Return to Success Stories