Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

What are people's opinions on Dr. Paul?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

What are people's opinions on Dr. Paul?

Post by KING_Darko on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:00 am

Hey everyone!

Happy to be back on the forum. I have a quick question and I hope this is the right section to post it in. I'm considering attending Dr. Paul's "Omega Male" seminar from February 5-8th (http://www.doctorpaul.net/live-events/) ... After speaking with him personally on the phone and explaining to him some of my inner game issues he convinced me that this is the best thing I could do for myself right now. He offered me a discount on the price and has been very very flexible and accommodating to my needs. I get a really great vibe from him and feel like he's trying to offer real genuine value...

There are 2 things that are causing me hesitation- 1. Is that the two guest speakers at the event are "J-Dog" and Paul Janka, who are both routine + script junkies. They both teach the exact kind of game that I DON'T want to learn and want to avoid at all costs. I don't want to be a social robot and thats exactly what those guys are. Number two is that I've heard VERY mixed reviews about his products. Some people swear by his stuff and some people seem to hate it.

I'm wondering if anyone here has been to one of his seminars, gone through the Omega Male program or has any advice or insights to offer? I'm starting to get anxious because I have to make up my mind soon and I don't know what I'm going to do.

:)
My Calling in life is to wake up every day surrounded with so much love for myself, my life and others that the extreme levels of abundance I experience in all aread of my life are a direct and natural reflection of my own inner wholeness.
KING_Darko
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: What are people's opinions on Dr. Paul?

Post by developing_success on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:46 pm

I personally have no clue who DR Paul is. I recommend you to be a "natural Player" 8-)
For example watch RSD - The Blueprint Decoded and other rsd stuff, they teach you that you just need to be yourself, you don't need scripts!
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Return to General