Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Warren Edward Buffett (Billionaire, Investment)

Walk through the life of a self made VIP: side by side, from the beginning to the last days. Post in this personal development forum biographies of your favorite VIPs.

Moderator : viktorados

Re: Warren Edward Buffett (Billionaire, Investment)

Post by BillGold on Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Warren Buffett's Life

Link
BillGold
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Post by guillo on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Askana wrote:is there any biography books on Warren Buffet

Yes an excellent book on Buffett's life: "Buffett: The making of an American Capitalist". I highly recommended if you want to have a feeling for how Buffett thinks. Buffett is not just one of the greatest investor of all time but a great human being.

After reading that, you will be curious as to how to invest like him, well the best book on Buffett's Investments Ideas and wisdom is "The Essays of Warren Buffett". Is a compilation of his letters to the shareholders which you can found in Berkshire's website for free.

They are many other books on Buffett, I recommend you also: "How to Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffett: Profiting from the Bargain Hunting Strategies of the World's Greatest Value Investor" by Thimothy Vick and "Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques ..." by Marry Buffett (no she is not his daugther she was just married with his son).

Cheers.
guillo

Re: Re:

Post by davegrus2000 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:32 pm

guillo wrote:.....
Yes an excellent book on Buffett's life: "Buffett: The making of an American Capitalist". I highly recommended if you want to have a feeling for how Buffett thinks. Buffett is not just one of the greatest investor of all time but a great human being. .....

Thanks guillo for the names of the books about Warren Buffett.
I watched his interviews in the past and I have to agree with you, he really seems to be a great human being.
I've read only a book about him (Buffettology) but I think I'll read more about him in the future, probably a biography.
davegrus2000
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Warren Edward Buffett (Billionaire, Investment)

Post by reamer on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:55 am

please update links
reamer

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Our MENTORS