Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"It gives me choice, choice that a better world exists, which can be discovered and the new pathways navigated with little effort and lots of support of likeminded people. ...Once addicted, a member has no option but to change and start living his true potential."
rohlander, 22 Mar 2008 More testimonials can be found here

“Wanting” vs “Having”…

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

“Wanting” vs “Having”…

Post by era1213 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:37 am

Here’s an important distinction that a TON of people are missing…

There is a huge difference between vibrating on the level of “having” instead of “wanting”.

At it’s most basic level, the Law of Attraction states that we attract more of what we put out. What we put is out, is referring to our vibration. How do we know what vibration we’re putting out? Well, that’s what emotion is for!

You emotions are your direct translation of the vibration you’re putting out. This means, when you’re feeling good, you’re transmitting a vibration of “good” (obviously we should be getting more specific than that, but it’ll do for the point I’m making) – since you’re transmitting a vibration of “good”, you attract more good things into your life.

Ok, now onto having and wanting. Here’s the thing, when you put out a vibration of “wanting”, you get more “wanting”.

Now, when you think about that thing or experience that you want really, really badly – what feelings come up? Are they feelings of badly wanting that thing? If that’s the case, you’re just attracting more “wanting” :(

If you’d prefer to actually have that thing or experience instead of just want it…what you need to do, is create feelings of already having and enjoying it. Transmit those feelings of “having” and allow the universe to do it’s magic.

One quick way to getting to that emotion of “having” is to ask yourself some smart questions. Here’s one: “How is the world different, now that I have x?” or “What looks different, now that I have x?” or “What sounds different?” or “How does it change my life to have x?” or…

You get the point…use questions that assume already having it, and elicit a description.

Hope that cleared up some confusing on “wanting” vs “having”. Get cracking…and have fun… :D
And if you'd like the full, step-by-step, blueprint to manifesting your desires, take a look at my free video right here: http://manifestabsolutelyanything.net/manifest-absolutely-anything-v2-0
Copy the link and paste to your browser
era1213
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: “Wanting” vs “Having”…

Post by real on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 pm

This is a very good advise!
real
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION