Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Visualization by Robert G. Allen

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Visualization by Robert G. Allen

Post by real on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:32 am

Robert G. Allen gives in this video the most valuable advice: "(...) if I can take my 35 to 40 years of experience and boil it down into 3 minutes this is what I would tell you (...)". To my astonishment, he simply explains the process of visualization, well known in the context of the law of attraction from "The Secret".

Link

Note that Robert G. Allen is not a teacher from "The Secret" and his books does not contain any explicit reference to the law of attraction. Obviously, he knows and unterstands how to apply the secret though.

Robert G. Allen is the best-selling author of "Multiple Streams of Income", "Creating Wealth" and "Nothing Down" has now co-authored another best-seller, "The One Minute Millionaire". He has helped thousands of people obtain financial freedom. To prove that the strategies in "The One Minute Millionaire" work, Robert Allen is in the process of selecting a team of individuals for The One Minute Millionaire Challenge (see http://www.selfmadevip.com/viewforum.php?f=70).
real
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Visualization by Robert G. Allen

Post by shadowstrike on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:46 am

Real,
thanks for the share, I really did enjoy it!!

it's funny, but I think that the use of Visualization is badly termed in general. as it uses all 5 senses. touch, smell etc. not just vision.

cheers

Andy
Shoot for the moon... For, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!
shadowstrike
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Return to Success Stories