Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Vision Board!!!

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Re: Vision Board!!!

Post by Willkommen on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:58 pm

I created a vision board in handiwork (with cut out pictures and photomontage) and it was one year next to me .. but the effect is -if at all- unconsciousness .. Ok it's nice to get reminded of the stuff you want..but no "wonders" happened .. same patterns as usual.. but when I put the board away (after one year) I felt the goals anyhow actually closer than with the real board next to me. Now after one year and 2 months after creating the board.. I'm feeling to do a new one .. same goals but better pictures I think I used too abstract pictures... I really think that is all the problem the pictures I used and me cannot become friends ;) that was the reason why it felt better when i put the board away. the mind reminds the symbols (the pictures) but find better ways to express (and inpress ;) it .. so maybe one can get something out of my experience .. peace ya !!
Willkommen

Post by Coaching on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Yes that is also a great way of setting priorities in more playful way.

Creative Thinking & Problem Solving

www.iecoach.com
Coaching

Post by aryannatimothy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Very true. The vision board can really serve as one of the most powerful motivation for you to excel. :)
Positive affirmations can really change your life. The key to happiness is unlocking the secrets of mind power. Click http://www.enlightenmentgateway.com/ for more information.
aryannatimothy

Post by aryannatimothy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Very true. The vision board can really serve as one of the most powerful motivation for you to excel. :)
Positive affirmations can really change your life. The key to happiness is unlocking the secrets of mind power. Click http://www.enlightenmentgateway.com/ for more information.
aryannatimothy

Post by JaySF on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Very valuable post to the forum.

I am going to create a vision board for myself very soon and I will post feedback on how it works for me.

Regards
-JaySF
JaySF

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION