Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I am glad I found this 'Right site at the Right time in the Right place'! This site is my life coach and I am proud to say my life is starting to be like I never could have imagined!!! This is my Place.... I am proud to be a SMVian."
lifeglory, 30 Dec 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Vision Board!!!

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Re: Vision Board!!!

Post by kalinga on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Thank you all, I'll make the best use of this..
kalinga
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by ultimateseeker on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:56 pm

I think this is a creative idea. thanks for the original poster. I didn't watch the examples yet, but I wonder what would you put if you need to heal or cure yourself. let's say you want to cure your eyes, what picture is most inspiring? I have been using a picture of a healthy and perfect cornea as my screen wallpaper for quite a long time, but as I see it everyday it hardly attracts my attention. Any ideas?
ultimateseeker

Post by taurusincus on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 pm

This is a great idea. i too was practicing creative visualization but entirely through my mind.i think i should give this idea a go.
http://www.lifemodification.com/ - The video that changed my LIFE!
taurusincus
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by feiyin85 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:18 pm

I have gotten the board.Just left with the pictures of my dream car,private jet,house and other dreams to fill my vision board to motivate me. :D
Vincent Lim
http://www.subjectinspiration.com
feiyin85
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by fernandorc on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:19 pm

I have created my vision board using Pc paint and then put it as wallpaper here on my laptop. Since I have to use my laptop everyday I'm happily "forced" to see it everyday, every moment :D
It has so many pictures, I love it! And I agree with viktorados, that's one of the ways to start manifesting your dreams.
fernandorc

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION