Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Vision Board!!!

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Re: Vision Board!!!

Post by kalinga on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Thank you all, I'll make the best use of this..
kalinga
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by ultimateseeker on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:56 pm

I think this is a creative idea. thanks for the original poster. I didn't watch the examples yet, but I wonder what would you put if you need to heal or cure yourself. let's say you want to cure your eyes, what picture is most inspiring? I have been using a picture of a healthy and perfect cornea as my screen wallpaper for quite a long time, but as I see it everyday it hardly attracts my attention. Any ideas?
ultimateseeker

Post by taurusincus on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 pm

This is a great idea. i too was practicing creative visualization but entirely through my mind.i think i should give this idea a go.
http://www.lifemodification.com/ - The video that changed my LIFE!
taurusincus
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by feiyin85 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:18 pm

I have gotten the board.Just left with the pictures of my dream car,private jet,house and other dreams to fill my vision board to motivate me. :D
Vincent Lim
http://www.subjectinspiration.com
feiyin85
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by fernandorc on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:19 pm

I have created my vision board using Pc paint and then put it as wallpaper here on my laptop. Since I have to use my laptop everyday I'm happily "forced" to see it everyday, every moment :D
It has so many pictures, I love it! And I agree with viktorados, that's one of the ways to start manifesting your dreams.
fernandorc

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION