Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Vision Board!!!

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Re: Vision Board!!!

Post by viktorados on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:07 pm

edmon_dantes wrote:my advice: BE different and Think different :)

Great words from a wise person! :)
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by compaq on Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:10 am

I started using a Vision Board 3 weeks ago and I can already notice a difference. It really works!
compaq
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by davegrus2000 on Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:37 pm

viktorados wrote:....
By looking at your Vision Board on a consistent (daily) basis, you will manifest the life you truly desire and deserve!...

I use the technique and I have to say that it's quite good and effective. :D
To be exact I use it also as a motivation tool to focus my mind towards my goals.
Obviously it's really good for people that have read about the "law of attraction" and are able to use it.
The only suggestion I can write is to limit the objects on the board, the first time I used it, I designed a collage (with a software of photo editing) and the result was so complex and full of goals, that it was almost impossible to use (and quite distracting too). :unsure:
davegrus2000
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by patata on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:38 pm

Vision wrote:This is a great concept, but when I do it, it's much less centered around materialism. My visions are purely intangible. I put things around me which symbolize what my emotional desires are. I like to put up pictures of great philosophers, leaders, athletes, and basically pictures or symbols of people that had to overcome large obstacles in their lives.

nice idea. Its known that pictures carry energy, and can change the energy of the rooms they are put in. thanks.
patata

Post by edmon_dantes on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:09 am

The only suggestion I can write is to limit the objects on the board, the first time I used it, I designed a collage (with a software of photo editing) and the result was so complex and full of goals, that it was almost impossible to use (and quite distracting too).

i suggest that you can make more than one vision board....in this way you can organize better....and you can keep it simple :)
edmon_dantes
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION