Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Joining the selfmadevip community is probably one of the best correct decisions I've made in my life. I'm in love with this site because how everyone gets along so well and how this site is managed. And everyone who participates in this community has one purpose, to be successful."
markzor, 03 Apr 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Ultimate Toys For Super-Rich Boy - Abdulrehman Sheikh !

The higher you get in the game called "life" the better you are rewarded. In this self help vip forum you can enter the world of luxury and find there something for you, because you definitely deserve it!

Moderator : viktorados

Ultimate Toys For Super-Rich Boy - Abdulrehman Sheikh !

Post by Dwayne Clarkson on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:32 am

It's said that Money Can't Buy Happines.

But some of the Rich Arab Playboys might argue it can get you pretty much anything else. A 19-year-old Abdulrehman Sheikh, from United Arab Emirates is proud owner of amazing luxury 40+ supercars worth more than $25 Million. One of the world’s most impressive supercar collections, it includes Bugattis, Maybachs, Rolls Royces, Ferraris, Lamborghinis and the list goes on. Name them and you will find them parked in his personal garage in twos, threes or even fours. His massive collection reads like a shopping list of rare supercars. He owns two Bugatti Veyrons, a Grand Sport and a Sang Noir, which are both limited edition cars worth more than £2.15 million each. Moreover, all the luxury cars he owns have a personalized number plate with the figures 6, 1 or 9. To expand his car empire he has ordered an Aston Martin 0ne-77, Pagani Zonda and Koenigsegg which are expected on his next birthday. During summer he takes his cars to London, France, Monaco, Cannes, and other parts of Europe with him. At just 19 years of age, Abdulrehman is the proud owner of 40 luxury supercars and it won’t be a surprise if I come back again telling you that he just ordered his 100th supercar!

Image Image Image
Dwayne Clarkson

Facebook comments

Return to LUXURY Lifestyle