Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Translation Service - Documents, Audio, Video

Here you can advertise your product or service

Translation Service - Documents, Audio, Video

Post by MisaelRoman on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Translation Service

Translations & Transcripts

Introduction
Welcome to my thread where i will be offering my services. We translate all types of Documents & Websites (Pdf, Txt, Doc, Etc...). We also transcript Audio and Video files, and you choose in what format you would like to receive it (Pdf, Txt, Doc, Etc...), if you'd like, you can also receive an Audio File (Mp3) containing the translation of your audio or video.

We offer 100% accuracy and total support to our customers, we have a variety of languages to choose from (and Expanding), and you can be sure the translations are made by native speakers the language.

Pricing
Our prices are very reasonable and go from 0.02 cents per word, here is our price table.

Documents
We translate documents at .02 cents per word (numbers don't count) on all document extensions, including files made by Microsoft Word (excel, powerpoint, etc...)

Websites
We translate Websites at $1 dollar per Page

Audio
We Transcript audio files at $1 dollar per minute. For another .20 cents per minute you will get an audio file, containing the translation of your file, recorded by a real person.

Video
We Transcript video files at $1 dollar per minute. For another .20 cents per minute you will get an audio file, containing the translation of your file, recorded by a real person.

Note: If your project is big, use a private message to contact me, and we can fix a deal.

Available Languages
At this moment we count with the following languages:
English
Spanish
Portuguese
Mandarin
Romanian

And you able to translate between any of them.
(English > Spanish, Spanish > English, Mandarin > Spanish, Etc...)

Contact
You can contact us, responding to this thread or sending us a private message. You can also contact me personally in any of these:

MisaelRoman

Facebook comments

Return to Advertise Yourself