Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Top 7 Questions to Ask as You Start Each Day Purposefully

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Top 7 Questions to Ask as You Start Each Day Purposefully

Post by rahularya on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:23 pm

Living with purpose and passion is based upon decision. You may choose to live day after day, one after another, in a completely ordinary existence. OR you can choose to greet each day with a possibility mindset. A purposeful mindset. A Passionate mindset.

Begin each day with these questions and be amazed.

1. Why is it important for me to engage myself in my work passionately and purposefully each day

2. How will I choose to allow my attitude effect how I address stressful situations at work today How can I be more affective and proactive in regards to stress and attitude

3. When am I most likely too react with the most passion and purpose today Meeting with clients Working on my computer Following up on a lead Take note of what makes your passion come alive, so you can use it to better your work performance.

4. Where within the organization am I best able to express my passion and purpose Is it working with my peers My supervisors Clients Interdepartmentally Where physically do I perform the most purposefully

5. With whom do I need to spend time in order to maintain balance as I pursue my passion and purpose Within the organization, who best supports me

6. What choices will I make today that align my purpose and passion with the tasks at hand at work

7. Who am I called to be today as an expression of my passion for living
rahularya
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Top 7 Questions to Ask as You Start Each Day Purposefull

Post by srinudumpala on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Thanks for showing Top 7 questions. its really interesting to make my life passionately and meaning to my life.
srinudumpala
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Success Stories