Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Time Usage - How do you use your gold times? Morning/Nights

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Time Usage - How do you use your gold times? Morning/Nights

Post by RuiFerreira on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:56 am

Hi, I want to ask a question that I'm finding more and more fascinanting, and that is to ask people what do they do with their time. This seems an easy question, but more often than not the answers are really interesting.

Especially I want to ask about 3 gold times: Mornings/Late Nights/Social Time

So, what do you do with your time? How do you manage to keep those areas alive in you and your experience.

How do you start your day? What do you do to pump you up? What are you feeling/thinking? Do you have a routine? Do you need some time to recover from sleep? Like to stay in bed with laptop working? Are you energetic? Do you read the mail? Check this site? Eat the same food? Go out to buy the papel/magazine and read it taking cofee at the beach?

How do you end your day? What do you do with it? How do you get the most out of it? Do you relax? Watch movies, do some personal dev? What? Feel boring and read some books? Surf/work on the web? Call friends? You keep a journal?

How do you handle events and social activities? Do you active search for it? Read newsgroups and such of events in your city? You seek workshops/cultural events? Do you just go around doing nothing and take up as your expanded network friends envite you in? Do you go to nightclubs alone? Meet people online?

I would really appreciate your awswers, thank you.
RuiFerreira
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: Time Usage - How do you use your gold times? Morning/Nights

Post by arunmmw on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Most of these days I start my day early by 6.00 AM, drink a glass of water. I love doing Yoga/cardio for 20 minutes. I open my yahoo and gmail account to view for update on my college admissions. Leave office before 8.00 AM, reach office and sleep for 10 minutes ( I know this sounds weird, yes I do sleep 10 minutes to make myself calm down). Wash my hands, face and drink hot green tea(period). Then I start my work, most of these days I do not let others steal my time nor I involve in chatting. I then get carried away by my day, around 6.15 PM I play table tennis. Leave office by 19.30. I dont have a routine in the evening, I will cultivate one though.

While writing this post I realized that I became addicted to internet usage, I open sites and spend time worthless on browsing. I will stop watching TV and stop browsing unimportant Internet sites for next 30 days. I will use this thread (this posting) to update my progress. I hope my updates will not deviate the thread topic , if so then I would remove my posting.
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

You become what you think most of the time -- Brain Tracy
arunmmw
Clever Adult
Clever Adult

Re: Time Usage - How do you use your gold times? Morning/Nig

Post by Zhuch on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:48 pm

currently I dont have a ritual yet, Im listening to Eben Pagan Wake Up Productive and understand the importance of rituals.

I will sleep early, grab 8 hours of sleep and wake up at 6 am tmr. Then I will have my ritual to take care of myself and listen to awesome music. For me, I go for U2. I think they are powerful or happy dance/funk music like jamiroquai.
Zhuch

Facebook comments

Return to Success Stories