Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Thumbs up for affirmations & sayings on the top of the page

This forum is for any technical questions relating to the success forums. Post any website comments and improvement suggestions here.

Moderator : developing_success

Thumbs up for affirmations & sayings on the top of the page

Post by Goldy2 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Thumbs up for affirmations & sayings on the top of the page! they are invaluable tool for my progress and success...I click several times a day on the site shortcut just to read an affirmation or saying....good for site promotion as well as for development of the site visitors... when these add up to the material we receive in the mail and other affirmations that I repeat and listen on my own initiative, can not help but suceeed :wub:
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Facebook comments

Return to Suggestions, Help and New Ideas