Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

this forum just got a new valuable member

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

this forum just got a new valuable member

Post by Willkommen on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 am

Hi,

I'm Alex. I'm from Germany, I'm 26 and a student of media.
I've been for a while in the self-help / self-development "cloud".
It started with a little job in an insurance company, my partner gave me Napoleon Hill's book "Think and Grow Rich" and Joseph Murphy's "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind"

I did not use the suggestion in these books very actively it was more that I read them and internalize them. So my mental attitude began to change in a positive way but not nearly as positive as when I found Jesus. But right now I'm here and not in the church because there are some suspect things in the institutions church but there are also some suspect things in the self development movement. So I'm here to look if there are people who can help me to clear my mind and get on a straight track.

Admins want to know my first first impression of this forum. Well It made a cheap impression on me, with the bold advertisement and the confusing layout. I really like the quotes on the top and the logo. So OK I think the forum and I can become friends..ultimately the people make a good or bad environment.

peace
Willkommen

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions