Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"To realise our grandest vision of a prosperous and happy life and to experience the magnificent unfolding of human potential in our own lives by applying the materials/teachings provided by the Selfmadevip forum. I take this opportunity to express my heartfelt regards and sincere thanks to all the contributors and moderators for giving their valuable time, energy and resources in this noble endevour."
prk, 03 Dec 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Think Right Now! Accelerated conditioning programs

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Think Right Now! Accelerated conditioning programs

Post by sky on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:24 pm

This is an excerpt from a high quality review about Mike Brescia's Accelerated Conditioning Programs I found on the net. All credit to the original poster.

About Mike Brescia's Think Right Now! Self-Help Programs

There are several reasons why Mike Brescia s Think Right Now! programs are one of the more effective self-help products around.

1. Firstly, all the Think Right Now! audios start off with a relaxation exercise specially to put you into a more receptive Alpha brainwave state. This ensures that the affirmations are delivered directly to your mind when you re at your most receptive state (Check out my articles on Alpha brain waves on why this is so important.). The audios also play specially mastered music at 55-60 beats per minute to further lower your brain waves into the alpha and theta levels.

Personally, I only listen to the relaxation tracks on Mike Brescia s Think Right Now! CDs when I m at home or have set aside some time to specially listen to the CDs. At work, it s probably not the best thing to zone out in the middle of the day. I just listen to the releasing and installing tracks at work.

2. Secondly, the Think Right Now! audios starts off with specially written affirmations to release unsupportive patterns. Mike s done a whole bunch of research and identified 11 core mental patterns that lead to failure. Every Think Right Now! program starts off by releasing all these negative patterns before going on to the supportive affirmations.

Now, it s very important after you ve released all these negative patterns to fill the void with positive mental patterns. Otherwise, you ll fall back into your old habits again, or even worse, pick up some new negative patterns.

3. And that s what Mike Brescia s Think Right Now! does. It goes on to install new positive, supportive mental patterns. Besides the specific issue itself, Mike Brescia s Think Right Now! also installs 11 positive mental patterns to help you succeed as well.

Product Review & Comments

I usually use Mike Brescia s Think Right Now! CDs and the Think Right Now! for Windows subliminal software program at work. I just let both CDs and subliminal program run the whole day, in the background at the same time. I use earphones to listen to the CDs and the subliminal software runs quietly in the background, flashing messages too quickly to be seen.

This way, none of my colleagues or boss know what I m up to...=)

The Quality of the Affirmations
The first thing that strikes you about Mike Brescia s Think Right Now! audio products is the quality of the affirmations itself.

When you get the list of affirmations, you ll be surprised at how long it is. You re talking about 120+ affirmations for the shorter programs to over 200+ releasing and installing affirmations for the larger audio programs.

In my humble opinion, Mike s affirmations are the best-of-kind affirmations that I ve ever come across on the web. I don t say this lightly but Mike s really devoted a significant amount of time and effort into coming up with quality-packed affirmations for his self help software and audio CDs.

And it shows.

You can literally feel the effort, care and love that goes into the list of affirmations that Mike uses in all his products, including his subliminal program for Windows and the self-help audio CDs.

One look and I m sure you ll agree.

"Natural" Subliminal Messages

The 2nd reason why I think Think Right Now! is so effective is because it s actually delivers "natural" subliminal messages to your mind.

Now don t get me wrong, Mike Brescia s Think Right Now! audio programs are NOT subliminal messages. You can clearly hear the affirmations on the audios.

What I mean by "natural" subliminal messages is that if you listen to verbal affirmations on a regular basis, after a while, your mind will automatically "zone-out" and stop "listening" to these affirmations consciously.

They re still be playing in the background and you ll be listening to them on a subconscious level. However, on a conscious level, you won t even notice them.

I m sure you ve experienced something like this before. It s similar to when you re talking on the telephone, you tend to "blank-out" all other surrounding sounds whilst you focus on the phone conversation.

What I didn t quite like with this nifty little program are the music sound tracks that come with it.

Let s just say that the sound tracks sound really, um, basic. So, I usually switch the music off. Then again, that s just my personal preference in music. You might feel differently...

All in all I think Think Right Now! is "head and shoulders" above all the other affirmation or subliminal message products out there.

-------------

Personally I also believe completely in Mike's program. I have already been listening to these for quite some time now and I am beginning to feel subtle changes already
8)

Shantnu
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Think Right Now! Accelerated conditioning programs

Post by drashran on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:08 am

Thanks for the review.
It really helps to decide: to use it or not
drashran
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by maxdog on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:59 pm

Thanks, for this big review I will try it!
maxdog
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by KING_Darko on Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:59 am

Thanks for the review! Downloading the program right now :D

Quick question for you- How is it best to approach going through this program Should you listen to one subliminal tape at a time for a week Should you listen to a bunch of different tapes each day Curious to know your tips on this :)

KD!
My Calling in life is to wake up every day surrounded with so much love for myself, my life and others that the extreme levels of abundance I experience in all aread of my life are a direct and natural reflection of my own inner wholeness.
KING_Darko
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by sky on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:31 am

one at a time is the most optimal way. Good luck. :)
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General