Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Think Right Now! Accelerated conditioning programs

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Think Right Now! Accelerated conditioning programs

Post by Brokenvai on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:31 am

Thank you for the review!

One thing I didn't quite understand, was turning off the music? The music is a specific part of the process that enables entire program to work. Georgi Lozanov's work, studied by Mike Brescia, who used it to create these programs. The audio is essential.

I'm not trying to flame you. :P I'm sure you completely understand this already, but I was just curious as to why you still turn off the music anyway.
Brokenvai

Post by billionairekid18 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:27 pm

I too downloaded this program and I was wondering if anyone is noticing change with this program?
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by path2mastery on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Hey Thanks for the upload, just been using the setting and achieving goals program since downloading a few days ago and now I just feel restless if im not doing something toward my goals Ive got more done in the last few days compared to the last month.

I highly recommend it however before using write your goals for the next 10 years and what you expect to acheive at the end of every year ei my deadline is always the 31/12/.
path2mastery
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by junaidb on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Thank you for the review.
just downloaded and going to give this a shot and see the results.
junaidb

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General