Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

There is a reason why I got Here

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

There is a reason why I got Here

Post by aslanlela on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 am

I was searching to find The Artistry of Milton Erickson and I stumbled to this forum.. I am grateful for allowing me to be a part of your group.

My name is Lela Ashkarian, originally from Beirut, traveled around the world (42 countries) speak several languages, live and work in fabulous Florida Keys, besides diving, fishing my passion is to help people move in and out of community and while I am not working, I read and study subjects which are in congruent with my thoughts of personal, professional and spiritual growth.

I am delighted to have the opportunity to share my thoughts advice on a subject that I am passionate about which is how to sell and purchase properties for others(real estate).

Thank you so very much. Have the best day of your life.

Lela Ashkarian, PA, CRS, GRI, E-PRO
www.LelaAshkarian.com
p.s. Where can I find the Artistry of Milton Erickson (Video)
Remember ... What you think about, you talk about, you bring about. Have the best day of your Life.

Lela Ashkarian, PA, CRS, GRI, e-PRO, Author
The Crossing, Living a Life Without Regret
aslanlela

Re: There is a reason why I got Here

Post by royan on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:19 am

Hi,I really nice to read about you and we have same interest because I am also very passionate about fishing,so I think you want to become a real estate agent,it's a good job and source of earning too,there are some tips for you.
1. Establish Sales Goals
2. Research Your Market Plan
3. Embrace a Planning Attitude
4. Create a Financial Budget
5. Make Managing Yourself a Priority
6. Find a Mentor or a Real Estate Coach
so best of luck.
http://www.eastcoasthomes.com.au/
royan

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions