Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

The True Secret of Lasting Success in Business

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: The True Secret of Lasting Success in Business

Post by Jerry23 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:49 am

Often enough, people striving for success consisting of self-pleasure and 10k bucks monthly income will not get there or will get there and get disappointed.

It will get me my goals, road trip for europe and world, 1-3 months per town, chiling and enjyoing everyithng that I worked for. I dont have just 10 000 imagioned figured, I worked and put on paper, I ll need from 5-8 but london is expensive like moscow so for to live in these citeis i need 10 000 just so I dont need to worry about that ;)

I dont want money, I just want freadome so I dont worry it happpends that money is " road " to my wants...

Thx regards, ps. Dont look at autors for what thay say what is inportant, look for yourself...

I give back througt my knowledge, I started in seduction community, So now, I give em back...

When I get my financial goals, I will give back too, but only for people that seeks and ask for help, I dont belive that anybody just becose of existance should recive charity, Ibelive that only poeple that like me, started form nothing and are seeking their goals, should recive help and charity becouse thay deserve it...
Game is life, life is bit.h, and we, wee are just pimping it ALL!
Jerry23

Post by Goldy2 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:25 am

real wrote:Often enough, people striving for success consisting of self-pleasure and 10k bucks monthly income will not get there or will get there and get disappointed.

Actualy, this was the case with many of my goals, as soon as I would achieved them, they would somehow magicaly lose their importance and splendour :unsure:
When you're ready to quit, you're closer than you think. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain. Only those who are asleep make no mistakes, losing is simply learning how to win, there is no failure, only feedback!
Goldy2

Post by real on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Garry, I am glad to read that you have already incorporated the act of giving and sharing in your activities. After all, it is natural.

Goldy2 wrote:Actualy, this was the case with many of my goals, as soon as I would achieved them, they would somehow magicaly lose their importance and splendour

Welcome this experience as it gets you closer to the secret I am trying to communicate here!
real
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by marioz on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 am

Thanks For The Topic It Has Made It Clear On An Important Point I Believe
Because Its Importance Has Been Shared Many Times You Can Listen To Brian Tracy And You Find Him Mentioning It In Every Thing Relates To Business Success, In His 21 secrets of self made millionaires One Of These Secrets Was Concerning Serving Others Always Pondering The Questions About How To Help Others And Provide Customers With Better Services
Also In His Success Mastery Academy He Said That The Word 'Deserve' Evolved From " From Da(the) Service" So To Deserve A Certain Level Of Income You Have To Work On Serving Others With Quality Of The Same Level .
Also You Can Hear Jim Rohn ,Zig Ziglar And All The Great Teachers Of Business Success And Success Generally Talking about The Importance Of This Point .
Thanks For Focusing On This Point And Making It Clearer :)
marioz

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories